Kylie Minogue - Tension

https://x.com/KylieTWST/status/1794328578995437585
Someone leaked it on official platforms ? Lol

I think it's more of a Someone Used The Wrong Master File somewhere along the line, similar to how the "Cruise Control" with Sean Paul on it is on the "Red Blooded Woman" CD singles but not the North American edition of the Body Language that came out a few weeks before with "Cruise Control" as a bonus track.

Someone on their team has probably told them to call it a leak so that it doesn't make their label product manager and digital team look sloppy; either that or they have a very broad definition of what a leak is (Madonna's team somehow think that their digital EPs being available in New Zealand hours before they are available in the UK or US is also a leak)

he/him
I think it's more of a Someone Used The Wrong Master File somewhere along the line, similar to how the "Cruise Control" with Sean Paul on it is on the "Red Blooded Woman" CD singles but not the North American edition of the Body Language that came out a few weeks before with "Cruise Control" as a bonus track.
You're telling me that the US was robbed of a Kylie x Sean Paul collab?!

he / him
Isn't the Sean Paul version just someone screwing around with a Sean rap from a different song and it mistakenly got added to the single?
It is. The b-side version of "Cruise Control" takes one of Sean Paul's verses from "Gimme The Light" and adds it to the bridge. It was just Johnny Douglas experimenting with what "Cruise Control" could sound like with a guest verse from a rapper, but then somehow someone from Parlophone got access to it and submitted that for the "Red Blooded Woman" single, if Johnny's recollection is to be believed.

Been revisiting Tension these days and I like a lot on the album but I just can’t help but feel there’s a disconnect between the tracks, like there are the electronic/EDM tinged songs and there are the disco leftovers, and I would have much rather have her commit to the first. Like Padam, Hold On To Now, Tension, Vegas High and even 10 Out of 10 are all great. Not that the discoey songs aren’t, but it just feels like a repeat of Disco.
I think the album works by seeing the “sad” or more melancholic tracks as the cohesive side of the album with the fun tracks being intentionally little varied breaks between all the emotional stuff. If anything, I wish the upbeat songs were even more disconnected and songs like Heavenly Body made it in.

Last edited:
This is usually a good sign that it's selling well...they often add the support acts as a way to drum up extra ticket sales but if they don't feel like they need to, they won't. I don't think they announced Adele's support acts until a few days before.
I’m not sure, i literally get a sponsored ad for the gig every few hours.