Kylie Minogue - Tension

This came up on my Youtube homepage:

A photographer explaining how Kylie’s management manipulated him into selling his copyright. Kind of an interesting look into the behind-the-scenes of Kylie’s career.

Well seems he's got a bit of a monkey on his back about it all, here's a facebook post that he did in 2017 about it.

This wasn't uncommon practice and I think every young professional creative has a variation of this experience where an organisation with clout got maximum usage of your talents for little reward, beyond the opportunity to say that they used your services.

Kylie and Janelle Monae? Damn, WeHo Pride has budget.

WeHo Pride and Los Angeles Pride splintered a few years ago. Now there's a gay pop Cold War...and all of us are reaping the benefits.

Though I'm not sure how either can go anywhere after landing Kylie. Surely she's the crown jewel of Pride events?

WeHo Pride and Los Angeles Pride splintered a few years ago. Now there's a gay pop Cold War...and all of us are reaping the benefits.

Though I'm not sure how either can go anywhere after landing Kylie. Surely she's the crown jewel of Pride events?
Madonna & Kylie absolutely

For those attending on Sunday in LA…. Have a blast!!!!!

I hope there’s a surprise for her West Hollywood fans!!!!