Kylie Minogue - Tension

Still think this could quite possibly be the greatest tribute to the 80s ever:

Truly a moment from Tension and it really will be a shame if it never gets a live outing that it richly deserves.

The Tension visualizers were great and hopefully she does something similar again for the next project. Like she's truly laced that song with cocaine as well cause fuck its got hooks upon hooks.

Last edited:
For those who don’t use Twitter, it says Padam Padam sold 500,000 in the US.

I wonder why it’s not certified yet—maybe they will apply for certification? This would be only her 3rd single to have a certification. I’m guessing they don’t bother applying for a Platinum certification for Can’t Get You Out of My Head, as it’s still on Gold, which is 500,000.

For those who don’t use Twitter, it says Padam Padam sold 500,000 in the US.

I wonder why it’s not certified yet—maybe they will apply for certification? This would be only her 3rd single to have a certification. I’m guessing they don’t bother applying for a Platinum certification for Can’t Get You Out of My Head, as it’s still on Gold, which is 500,000.

The day that RIAA switches to automatic certification is gonna be a fun day. They're only about 11 years behind the BPI so far.

Not much of a secret if random journalists know about it.
It reeks of fake news. She’s never been one to be that open so even if a book did come out there’d be nothing juicy in it. I mean she scrapped songs because they were too personal so we are meant to believe she’s going to write (or have someone else write) all her secrets in a book?

Not much of a secret if random journalists know about it.
It reeks of fake news. She’s never been one to be that open so even if a book did come out there’d be nothing juicy in it. I mean she scrapped songs because they were too personal so we are meant to believe she’s going to write (or have someone else write) all her secrets in a book?
To be honest, I'm not that interested in what happened in that Travelodge or how she ended up getting engaged to Josh Sasse. What I'd be curious about is what was going on behind the scenes during the KMO era, what conversations persuaded her to move to Parlophone, why did they choose "Confide with Me" as a lead single which was so radically different to anything else she'd released...her career in of itself is fascinating and that's what I'd hope she'd be more open to talking about.