Kylie Minogue - Tension

I love it when artist do acoustic versions. Especially Kylie. I still the the acoustic Where Is The Feeling.
A 2nd Abbey Road style album would be most welcome. I found that clip of Padam Padam kinda classy.

Oh and she SHOULD have put Breathe in the Abbey Road Sessions album. Rather than a hangover. It's beautiful.

If she was to do a remix with anybody, perhaps tack on a middle 8, who would you go for?

I feel like Rina would be a brilliant choice. She’s got the right vibe to gel with Kylie but also add another dimension

he / him
what is As It Was doing there? wasn't it released last year and already spent like million weeks at the top?
The streaming era isn't like the CD single era where singles would only be out for a couple of weeks or months before labels delete them to focus on album sales or the digital download era where once you download the single, that's it. In the streaming era, as long as people keep streaming, a single can essentially chart forever, hence why so many of Kylie's older singles are finally getting certified.

He/him
You know who else has legs?

@Vasilios thank you for letting the children know I'm more than just a serial liker on here ! This song has taken over my life and everyone around me. I've had all the teachers add it to our pole class playlists, the fitness instructors at the gym and at work.

I am overwhelmed by the reaction to my piece (it's only my sixth time in heels after taking up pole last year).

It is important for me to rewrite my Kylie narrative back - my rock bottom was at the headlining Hyde Park gig and continued to be blacked out at Edinburgh Castle, the Golden shows and Radio 2 headliner so to do something positive and reclaim the association with the Tension era clean and sober is a big deal for me.

The biggest gag is that I've been asked to perform it at Dublin Pride next month, so she's having her first live performance in 15 years. Padam today, Padam tomorrow, Padam forever!

Last edited:

Sam

he/they
@Vasilios thank you for letting the children know I'm more than just a serial liker on here ! This song has taken over my life and everyone around me. I've had all the teachers add it to our pole class playlists, the fitness instructors at the gym and at work.

I am overwhelmed by the reaction to my piece (it's only my sixth time in heels after taking up pole last year). The biggest gag is that I've been asked to perform it at Dublin Pride next month, so she's having her first live performance in 15 years. Padam today, Padam tomorrow, Padam forever!

❤️ deserved x

I mean I would leave it out as bait in a trap if I was trying to lure out and humanely release a homosexual that had been living in my walls and chewing through my wiring at night
Me in my own trap after playing this non stop for the last week, having run out of my own words to eat.

nwyhcrr58lf01.jpg