Kylie Minogue - Tension

Think it's number 12 today so probably a top 15 in the end. Smash!
Top 10 would have been amazing but fair play to her getting it here...there's always the possibility it'll keep rising in the coming weeks.
Top 15 is incredible and KM & team should be ever so proud but I do wish they would release a remix or remix bundle today to help her get into the Top 10.

If the expected remix is only on of these crappy 3 minute ones I will scream. I want proper 6-8+ minute mixes.

he / him
If the expected remix is only on of these crappy 3 minute ones I will scream. I want proper 6-8+ minute mixes.
It's highly likely that you'll be screaming. You'll likely have to buy an extended mix via Beatport if you want a remix that exceeds six minutes and that's if the producer even creates an extended version of their remix.

I really doubt it will go Top 10 after this week if it doesn’t make it. The physicals are what’s boosted it. BMG really should have released a remix or put the extended version on streaming before tomorrow/next week.

2 Dave songs which were released on Monday will overtake her anyway, so I doubt top 10 would be achievable this week even with remixes.