Kylie Minogue - World Tour 2011

D

Deleted member 47

ParisByNight said:
Dear Kylie, I hope it's just a mistake or an unannounced thing, but you've missed France.

Yes, sad times...

I'll try Anvers instead of Paris.

V

vasilios

I am sure more dates will be announced. Chill!
I'd love to see her in Paris too. I LOVE PARIS.

So ticketmaster O2 dates now show a standing configuration and Live Nation show a Seating configuration, which one do we reckon itll be? I really hope not standing unles there are some packages.

V

vasilios

Wish we knew more about packages.
Till now only Barcelona has announced they'd be selling Golden Tickets.

But if it's side seats + a Tee + cheap Champagne = yuck
If it's first 2-3 rows in front of the stage + anything really = yay

or

Priority entrance before the rest of GA enter = yay, too

"Floor Seating is not raked and other customers might stand during the performance."

This was on the ticketmaster website for her London dates - surely they wouldn't bother stating that if it wasn't going to be seated? Mind you, they seem to be showing the standing seating plan.

I'll be trying to get tickets for the O2 tomorrow - if such a thing is possible.

It's probably not going to happen but I would love to see her perform in Ibiza at some point.

*wishes on a star*

40 minutes to go! I see that they're doing a "Splash package". It looks like whoever is happy to fork out £250 for the ticket will also get wet (you get a towel included).

I wish they'd explained the difference in ticket price...

I feel sick. Had almost decided on standing at £65 and then Splash Pack was announced, now not sure if standing tickets will get you anywhere near? I hate Seetickets, much prefer Ticketmaster as at least you know what seats you're getting!
I can see how the last minute announcements might stop ticket touts, but my nerves are shredded.

Well it's not clear whether there will be general standing. The LiveNation site shows a seating plan (even though Ticketmaster show a standing plan).

And apparently Kylie has said that no booking fees are to be charged for the UK shows!

V

vasilios

ferosell said:
40 minutes to go! I see that they're doing a "Splash package". It looks like whoever is happy to fork out £250 for the ticket will also get wet (you get a towel included).

I wish they'd explained the difference in ticket price...

More details please?

Where do you see the Splash thing, what page?

From the mailer this morning:

LESS THAN 2 HOURS TO GO The UK & Ireland pre-sale for 'Aphrodite - Les Folies Tour 2011' will start at 10am (UK Time) TODAY here

22nd & 23rd March 2011 - Dublin / The O2
28th & 29th March 2011 - Glasgow / SECC
1st & 2nd April 2011 - Manchester / Evening News Arena
7th & 8th April 2011 - London / O2 Arena
SEE KYLIE IN STYLE WITH THE KYLIE 'SPLASH' PACK This fantastic package is officially endorsed by Kylie!

If you want to be up close... if you want exclusive merchandise... and if you don't mind getting a bit wet! ...then you want the 'Splash' pack!

This very strictly limited opportunity will allow you to enjoy the live spectacular that is the Kylie 'Aphrodite - Les Folies' show in undeniably unique style!! You'll be located in 'THE SPLASH ZONE' - an exclusive, especially created viewing area where you'll be so close to the stage you'll feel like a part of the show!

On checking in at the venue you will receive your own Kylie concert backpack containing uniquely branded souvenir merchandise including:

• Exclusive photo personally signed by Kylie
• Kylie waterproof
• 'I Was In The Splash Zone' souvenir towel
• Aphrodite - Les Folies' Tour Programme
• Exclusive tour laminate & lanyard
Plus, a special Splash Zone wristband to access your exclusive viewing area

THE PRICE FOR THE SPECIAL KYLIE 'SPLASH' PACK IS £250.00 in the UK, & €250.00 in Ireland - all inclusive.

Please note that Kylie 'Splash' packs are not presently being offered for other European shows but please check back for regular updates!

**You will view the concert from an exclusive secured area within the stage area! - (This is a standing only area)**

AVAILABILITY IS LIMITED - STRICTLY FIRST COME FIRST SERVED