Kylie Minogue | Page 1480 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Sex Kylie as an anthropologist

Jacques, Ray, Mikey1701 and 1 other person like this.
  2. We are so used to seeing a Kardashian photoshop job, that when the real thing is presented it's assumed to have been manipulated.

Sad Kylie had to post that.

Attis, Jacques, roblognick and 4 others like this.
  3. Good on her. That post really made me smile.

4. Me too.

ELECTRAHEARTPOP likes this.
  5. Me too. I thought it was a shadow but wasn’t going to start a PJ flame war.

6. Kylie dragging her fans is iconic.

Drag your whining fans a bit more, Queen of being a little minx.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    Fair Haired Fool and Ray like this.
  7. When she called out a critic over her "Minogue eyebrow" is a particular favorite of mine.

8. I love it when she's shows that side, because it's still done in a classy way and comes out of (not into) the blue.

lushLuck and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  9. Very well put and said.

10. I think he quickly deleted his account afterwards

lushLuck likes this.
  11. Follwer Fail for sure must’ve be a Janet Jackson song title at some point.

Ray, LPT, lushLuck and 1 other person like this.
  12. How did people get Rippin' Up The Disco when X came out? I heard that you had to go to Kylie.com and do something there, but would that still be possible today (I just ordered that edition of X)?

13. When you'd put the X CD (or USB) in the computer you'd get a link to a bonus section of her official site where you could download the MP3 - not sure but I think a WAV option was available too?

Womanizer likes this.
  14. I know lots of people will disagree with me here but when I watch the "All The Lovers" video I feel like I am experiencing THE definite Kylie moment. Like everything that came before it was leading up to that video, that song, that moment. Timeless. And Perfect. In every way imaginable.

Rob, LovingDays, roblognick and 16 others like this.
  15. I like chanting out the 'fuego, fuego, fuego' bit in Los Amores.

neinzedd, LPT and miznitch like this.
  16. I bought that edition of X too and couldn't do the website thing (that was 5 years ago). I don't think it works anymore.

17. Oh wow, I guess I have no way of getting it now. Too bad because it's one of my favorite tracks too.

18. I watched KylieX2008 yesterday for the first time in a very long while, and have to say I still love that tour so much. The setlist was fresh, the costumes, visuals and sound all spot on.... I also think Kylie was at her best vocally. I hope she uses this as a reference point for next year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.