Kylie Minogue | Page 1917 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Promises used to be on heavy rotation on FM104 back in the day. It was on the radio a lot for a few weeks and then all of a sudden Red Blooded Woman took its place and I was so confused why she was releasing another song again so quickly, especially after not even seeing a Promises video at that point! Was nice having that bonus radio single though.

ManilaChinchilla and Womanizer like this.
  2. Any rumours of new material coming today or tomorrow? I know a few papers mentioned she was debuting new music during the summer shows.
    An EP would see me nicely right through the summer!

3. I'm intrigued for the shows, I'm guessing it'll be a lot of the same. But I can't wait to hear 'Shocked'!

HolyWater likes this.
  4. Not heard the rumour of new material at the summer shows

5. Is she def performing Shocked!?

Adora Day likes this.
  6. SBK

SBK

Same. This is the first I've heard of it.

Not that I'd mind.

Sweet Music likes this.
  7. It's likely. Probably in a medley though, sadly.

8. I’ll take it! I can’t wait to see her in Edinburgh. Got a banging seat for it as well.

9. New merch available!

10. Tens across the board. Her best set of remixes.

JMRGBY and SloMover like this.
  11. Brothers In Rhythm though.

12. The Into The Blue mixes were also incredible.

Dennis likes this.
  13. Stan(nard) lol

14. Is...

Is Biff Stannard drunk PopJusticing...

[​IMG]

15. Show us f*gs how masc you are by leaking One Last Kiss 2 please xx

16. Does Attention Seeker deserve its 'mythical' status since the days that old Body Language track listing leaked? Who knows? That's what I'd like to know.

Colour My Life* is cute and sounds like it'd fit squarely with all of the other outtakes from that era. Finally, all of the cuts that made the Body Language album (...I Feel For You included) and b-side servings are perfectly fine how they were presented to us. It's such a chill record and even songs like After Dark and You Make Me Feel earned their spots.

*(not Love, oop)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    Quimogen and biff stannard like this.
  17. Don't know how Colour My Life passed me by until now but what a banger. When the beat kicks in!!

mcuk likes this.

18. I want the outtakes from this album and for it to be appropriately re-released (along with the rest of the Parlo stuff). I still love everything about the BL era.

19. Oh wow! I missed that completely. I really like the sound of that and just want to play it in turn with Almost A Lover. Thank you @biff stannard for letting us hear bits of these fabled songs after all this time.

Quimogen likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.