Kylie Minogue | Page 2362 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. We don’t have the originals series on Spotify at all here and the Hits+ version is the live one.

The biggest travesty of all, however, is the complete absence of the Big Brothers mix of Confide and the BIR Soundtrack of Where is the Feeling?

I’m trying to embrace streaming, I really am. But there are so many tracks missing by so many of my favourite artists.

Deleted member 29801 likes this.
  2. No idea. It's possible that a digital compilation used it somewhere in the world and the system pulled it across briefly.

3. On Amazon Music at least, Impossible Princess seems to be only available via the 3 Originals set and not by itself or it's 2003 re issue. Very odd. Least can still listen to it though suppose.

4. Is this it?

5. On my Spotify I have a 24-track version of KM94 that is a joy to listen to. Includes the Big Brother mix.

I also want to listen to the WITF remixes but it seems they only exist on low quality YouTube videos or buying it second hand.

6. I’ve created my own version of Impossible Princess that just works for me. The order, the styles and yes… the omissions! It’s perfect.

DA69FDB7-12C0-4958-8788-1176FDA8716F.jpeg

WhatKindOfKylie? and blod like this.
  7. Deserves a like alone for including Love Takes Over Me!

blod, Adora Day and actorandlyricist like this.
  8. My brother just noticed this in the background of the new series on Prime called Cruel Summer!!
    1B6AE21B-7A51-4EA9-91AA-EF69FE9E0511.jpeg

9. Did It Again missing…we will be having words.
    [​IMG]

Mr.Arroz, roblognick, Robert and 11 others like this.
  10. Removing any tracks from Impossible Princess automatically voids any mention of it being perfect.

11. Mess.

12. Dreams as the opening track? If ever there was a perfect album closer it's that!

13. Maybe it'll take another 20 years, but one day y'all will realise that Some Kind Of Bliss is amazing and an integral part of Impossible Princess.

14. I've started an album megamix "series", and hoping to be doing one album megamix per week, and here is the first instalment if anyone wants to have a little bop

15. The Manic tracks are the only two I am not so keen on. I liked them at the time but they have since gone out favour for me.

16. For all its various slight imperfections, the album is magnificent as it is.

burntoutcar and moorje like this.
  17. I seriously doubt that!

18. The first thing that comes up on your profile is "#Golden", maybe you should worry about that ddd.

19. Great idea, and can't beat the Kylie album to start of with. Not just because it's the debut too!

hawkings24 likes this.
  20. Piss Me Once stans getting brave, I see!

SlowGinFizzzz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.