Kylie Minogue

I always remember prior to hearing it that the single mix of Cone into my world would be beefed up a bit and make it less of a retread of Can't Get... but it actually made it even more paper thin. Most pointless single version ever.

I never owned the original 2001 pressing of Fever, so not familiar with the original version of Come Into My World must admit. The single mix, is actually my favourite of all the era's 4 singles.
Fix it! It puts the inferior single version to shame!

--------------

Also, the only flaw that can be detected on Fever is that all the bonus tracks/B-sides aren't part of the main album. It's one of the greatest collections in the history of music for me.

he / him
Doesn't the single mix of "Come Into My World" exist because the original album version was largely incomplete due to it being a last minute submission, hence the Cathy Dennis-heavy vocals?

Let’s be honest, Loveboat and Koocachoo are examples of very…niche camp pop songs, I love them but it makes sense that others wouldn’t.

There is something so intentionally camp and fun in the lyrics of Loveboat and Koocachoo that I love. In my opinion they’re a lot more successful than Please Stay which was a formula-chasing pop song.