Kylie Minogue

Am I the only one who much prefers the original album mix of Come into my World?

On all streaming services (sigh) you can only hear the breathier single remix. Very disappointing. I cannot find my Fever CD from 2001, so I am trying to find a MP3 of the original album mix.

The original version always makes me think of the tour performance, so I tend to appreciate it more than the single mix.

Am I the only one who much prefers the original album mix of Come into my World?

On all streaming services (sigh) you can only hear the breathier single remix. Very disappointing. I cannot find my Fever CD from 2001, so I am trying to find a MP3 of the original album mix.
I live for that little build up into the chorus where it goes "oh won't you" and it sounds like they used two different takes and fused them back together, making the "you" unexpectedly powerful. Shame they removed it for the radio edit.

I live for that little build up into the chorus where it goes "oh won't you" and it sounds like they used two different takes and fused them back together, making the "you" unexpectedly powerful. Shame they removed it for the radio edit.

That's my favourite part of the song too. But aren't these vocals by Cathy so maybe that's why they were removed?

Ok well we need someone to check the ‘available in all countries’ button on the Spottifry.

It's likely a glitch at some point between the transfer of the rights to Kimberly Pty as all the PWL Australia/New Zealand releases were licensed to Mushroom and then Warner Australia in the early digital days, and for a long time the pre-Parlophone Kylie videos were only available on iTunes Aus/NZ.

I had no idea there was an album version!
Is this it?