Kylie Minogue

The
Original cover and tracklist -

KYLIE_MINOGUE_HITS%2B%2B-405789b.jpg

YSd3TN4.jpg

The demos have leaked, but never in HQ. Even the "lossless" rip we had the last couple of years is from lossy sources.
I don’t know why Love Is On The Line is one of my favourite Decon era Kylie songs but I’d love it in HQ one day

also, that original cover is it, it’s so good

Just to summarize - the ones we still don't have are Light That I Was Looking For, Love Is on the Line, and For All I'm Worth.

I heard that Kylie gave them This Girl to use instead, and the record company had no idea of the existence of that song. I'm sure she has lots of songs in her personal collection.

Just to summarize - the ones we still don't have are Light That I Was Looking For, Love Is on the Line, and For All I'm Worth.

Do you mean that we don't have them in true lossless or just in general? Because we do have them all in good quality.

Hopefully the 6-minute version of Love Is In The Line will show up someday in high quality.

Do you mean that we don't have them in true lossless or just in general? Because we do have them all in good quality.

Hopefully the 6-minute version of Love Is In The Line will show up someday in high quality.
I meant officially released. I honestly have no idea what's leaked and what hasn't, aside from Feels So Good (the Atomic Kitten one).

I've always been disappointed that the X demos weren't better, tbh. A majority of the best material either leaked before the release of the album or was officially released in some capacity.

I think for some of us, myself included, it was a lesson that not all demos go anywhere, that some of them are just a kernel of a single idea documented for another day, and that it's best to keep your expectations in check. I'm glad we finally got them in the end so we could move on.

he / him
I think for some of us, myself included, it was a lesson that not all demos go anywhere, that some of them are just a kernel of a single idea documented for another day, and that it's best to keep your expectations in check. I'm glad we finally got them in the end so we could move on.
The biggest lesson for me was that just because a song has a great title doesn't mean that it'll be a great song.

I quite like the 80s pop/rock feel to it. The second verse needs some additional bits as it sounds empty and the second chorus drop doesn't quite work, but overall I'm feeling it. If the genre hadn't been so overdone recently, I'd be up for an 80s pop/rock album from KM.