Kylie Minogue

Happy New Year all the fellow Lovers! Here's hoping that 2022 is a good one and brings us something nice Kylie related to go with all these key Kylie anniversaries for the year:
35 years of where it all began with Locomotion and I Should Be So Lucky
30 years of Give Me Just A Little More Time, Finer Feelings, Greatest Hits with the 2 singles and leaving PWL
25 years of Impossible Princess with also the singles Some Kind Of Bliss and Did It Again
20 years of KYLIEFEVER2002 and the single releases of In Your Eyes, Love At First Sight and Come Into My World
10 years of K25, Timebomb and The Abbey Road Sessions
And by the very end of the year, it will have been a year since the Guest List Edition of Disco was released, a much welcome bonus to one of the best Kylie albums ever!

Dear Kylie, I'm so ready for #IP25 and Miles, Free, All Right Now, Looking down on me and You're the one !!!
I'm not for digital at all, but a digirtal EP with all the different versions of I should be so lucky would have been nice for #ISBSL35; an acoustic take or, if Steve Anderson wouldn't be too busy, a 2022 remix would have been great, too

They loved it, Kylie hated it.
I realise a lot of people would prefer she steer clear of rappers altogether - but to throw a collaboration with a bona fide A-lister in the bin, only to team up a few years later with a one-hit wonder whose moment had already passed, all in a futile attempt to get a hit in the US...

Sometimes, you just want to shake whoever makes these decisions.

he / him
Wasn't there that whole City Games album/tracklist that leaked?
A tracklist "leaked," but it was largely fan fiction. It featured two collaborations with Pharrell, who Kylie never worked with until Kiss Me Once.
They didn’t have clearance to use the image so it had to be changed. Shame as it is far superior.
I thought that it was Kylie herself who vetoed that cover in favor of the one that got released.
X really could have been something amazing, too many cooks spolied the broth so to speak, she was pulled in all sorts of directions with this album and it showed, there are some gems in this album like In My Arms, Sensitised, Nu-di-ty, Speakerphone, No more Rain, but the album as a whole go ruined. It could have been my all time favourite Kylie album but not quite.
The same could be said about Kiss Me Once, which is a shame really.

I realise a lot of people would prefer she steer clear of rappers altogether - but to throw a collaboration with a bona fide A-lister in the bin, only to team up a few years later with a one-hit wonder whose moment had already passed, all in a futile attempt to get a hit in the US...

Sometimes, you just want to shake whoever makes these decisions.

Wait. Do I have repressed memories? Who was the one-hit wonder Kylie teamed up with?

he / him
The entirety of the "All I See" release was a mess, tbh. It's strange that her US label gave her enough of a budget to commission a MIMS guest verse, but not enough of a budget to film a MV for the American market's lead single, so Kylie had to film a MV for it at the same time that she was filming tour projections.

Also, why "All I See (feat. MIMS)" when y'all had this?

I thought that it was Kylie herself who vetoed that cover in favor of the one that got released./QUOTE]

I believe that she vetoed it because Kaydeebee owned the rights for that shoot, so Deconstruction used the image we eventually got as they had rights to use that one. But not before there was a full page add in Attitude magazine and maybe a couple of other places using the original image/artwork. .