Kylie Minogue | Page 2449 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Are there rumours of this happening or is it just fan chat?

2. You know what we really, truly deserve from a vinyl reissue? X on clear vinyl with yellow, red, and white splatter. Or alternatively black with red and white splatter.

Mikey1701 likes this.
  3. Hopefully it will be a reality anyway.

4. Your Biffco needs you.

5. She doesn't seem to have much love for Into The Blue... Tweets to celebrate past hits and various anniversaries, but nothing for ITB. Fans twitted a lot about, she did nothing. How sad.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
    WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.

6. I don't think I ever watched this before and it's such an odd video. I'm guessing it was mainly as product placement for BMW. Kylie looked stunning though and the song remains a total banger (the version that has Kylie and Travie on it though)

Princeuk likes this.
  7. Bop! Kylie fans hating it... fools.

8. I always got the feeling they resent it being her last top 10 and the fact it is one of her best selling singles.

9. Nah, it's just generic as hell. It's OK for what it is but if this was just a standalone Taio track, next to no one would remember it.

10. I am 100% in this camp. As a song, it’s fine. It offers very little but is fairly inoffensive. However it pales in comparison to 90% of her discography, so I am proudly bitter about its success.

11. I love 'Higher'. Always have.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2022
  12. I still don't think anyone remembers it.

letuinmybackdoor likes this.
  13. Shame too, it's a rather lovely song and still sounds great now I think. Guess the whole era probably brings back more bad memories than good.

14. I mean I don’t think even Kylie remembers Higher. Despite it being a hit she’s never done it on tour (bar a few nights on Aphrodite I think), left it off the GH album and hasn’t so much as referenced it since it was released. It remains a minor bop though.

15. I still love it.

Vasilios likes this.
  16. She probably didn't check her Twitter that day. I don't think we need to read too much into it given previous tweets on Into The Blue.

blod likes this.
  17. Wasn't aware of that, nice to see.

18. Darren Hayes' new song came up on my Spotify release radar and I can't help but thinking that Kylie should be singing it and she would have killed the vocals.

idratherjack likes this.
  19. When I heard this my first thought was that I hope Kylie's next album shares a similar soundscape.

LPT, Juango and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  20. Yes, not a bad song at all that, love the production on it.

idratherjack likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.