Kylie Minogue | Page 2465 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. She might have nice jumpsuits.

2. She may own a string of garages and now be a yummy mummy.

Cowboystyle likes this.
  3. And she may find herself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife
    And she may ask herself, well, how did I get here?

4. For the record i've never made a single for contract. Ever. never have, never will. B x

tylerc, LPT, HorseTears and 37 others like this.
  5. We wish you did though! Cause for example your Golden tracks needed single releases @biff stannard

6. Shelby 68 is indeed the jewel of Golden for me

7. Great to hear “straight from the horses mouth” so to speak. So many people on here posting things as fact with no actual evidence behind them.

HorseTears, If You Go and Mikey1701 like this.
  8. 'Please Stay' was meant to be a possible 5th (4th if you exclude 'Kids') release after 'Your Disco Needs You' but we all know what happened with that.

The fact 'Disco Down' didn't even get a look in shocks me still.

Rich T, HMD and actorandlyricist like this.
  9. Didn't Nerina recently debunk the myth that Better For Today was a contracted single too?

And there's no way Parlophone wouldn't release a Pharrell song at his commercial peak as a single, whether he stipulated it or not. And considering the number of songs he's written and produced for people that are album tracks only suggests this is probably fan fiction too.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2022
  10. Please Stay, just may well be my favourite of the Light Years singles these days, still feels so timeless.

11. Hands down my favourite track from Kiss Me Once, it’s beautiful.

AllSinner, Rooneyboy, Juango and 2 others like this.
  12. I genuinely think that some fans really NEED to create a reason to explain away something they don't like or understand, even when the most mundane and straightforward answer is the likely one.

HorseTears, elektroxx, moorje and 3 others like this.
  13. The real answer is that Parlophone were clueless and Team Kylie should have left them years before.

jakeyfw, Princeuk, Rooneyboy and 2 others like this.
  14. That's pretty much correct I would say too.

Juango likes this.
  15. Nice jumpsuits. Beautiful jumpsuits…

HorseTears likes this.
  16. Weren’t they called “overalls” the first time around?

17. I love Trippy Kylie. It would probably never happen but I would to have a sophisticated ethreal trip-hop inspired album from her.

blod likes this.
  18. 'Sleeping With The Enemy' always felt like a sister to 'Fragile' at least musically.

Cowboystyle likes this.
  19. HMD

HMD

I’ve never gotten the love for Sleeping With The Enemy. It feels bland to me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.