Kylie Minogue

I am guessing we will get a new album towards the end of the year with tour next year. This should hopefully mean if she has two albums worth of new music to perform we should get a few less of the old faithfuls she wheels out in every concert. Fear not, I'm sure she will still find space for Kids!

The Tory on that other site is saying that we won’t have a Disco tour (I guess people had given up on that anyway), but the next tour will be with the next album combined. Which makes me think we’ll be getting a new album sooner rather than later so that the tour can go on sale.

Disco was only good enough for a section anyway, not a full tour.

(Tee-hee.)

I mean there are at least 8 - 10 songs from the Disco era (the 6 singles, Miss a Thing, Supernova, I Love It) which would be amazing on tour which is more songs than she does in most tours from the new album it represents.

Last edited:
I am guessing we will get a new album towards the end of the year with tour next year. This should hopefully mean if she has two albums worth of new music to perform we should get a few less of the old faithfuls she wheels out in every concert. Fear not, I'm sure she will still find space for Kids!
Kids is long overdue for retirement. No-one would miss it.

I’ve never heard “Loving You”! It’s cute! Shame Ultimate Kylie came out around a time only two or less new songs on a Greatest Hits was in fashion. Five new songs (that includes “I Believe In You”) would’ve been great!

I’ve never heard “Loving You”! It’s cute! Shame Ultimate Kylie came out around a time only two or less new songs on a Greatest Hits was in fashion. Five new songs (that includes “I Believe In You”) would’ve been great!

Don't most greatest hits only tend to have about 2 new songs?

The Tory on that other site is saying that we won’t have a Disco tour (I guess people had given up on that anyway), but the next tour will be with the next album combined. Which makes me think we’ll be getting a new album sooner rather than later so that the tour can go on sale.
Makes me think the next album could either be a kind of Disco Part 2 affair so it all goes in together for the subsequent tour. Or a more clubby/electro sound to create distinct sections of a tour such as going from The Disco to The Club.

Makes me think the next album could either be a kind of Disco Part 2 affair so it all goes in together for the subsequent tour. Or a more clubby/electro sound to create distinct sections of a tour such as going from The Disco to The Club.

Would love this. Perhaps with some synthwave elements in there too. Drawing from the disco era of the 1980s like Annie album that won some Grammy's in Norway or I AM BOLEYNS recent release.

I just hope Sky Adams won't get anywhere near this project. My poor heart can't handle another Kylie album where half of the songs are more or less unlistenable.

I don’t have a problem with Sky Adams. The best song on the album is still Supernova. And I love DFD and Last Chance.

Looks like this next project is very Biff focused.

I don’t have a problem with Sky Adams. The best song on the album is still Supernova. And I love DFD and Last Chance.

Looks like this next project is very Biff focused.

I mean this is just based on the fact that she had a recording session with him, not sure that translates into the project being focused on him.