Kylie Minogue

I’d really love a Disco 2 tbh, more than any of her previous records. She hasn’t really spoken about her next album, has she? I can see it being int he same lane as Disco as it’s been such a big success and she suits it so well.

A bit random, but I just saw the commercial for the celeb edition of Name That Tune in the US and Kylie’s name was on the board. Anyone want to place a bet that Head will be making an appearance as one of the tunes?

Certainly feels more unloved now compared to the other 3 Fever singles.
People remember “In Your Eyes”!? I mean, it’s definitely my favorite of the four but being an American, “In Your Eyes” is often forgotten (granted, it was never released here so it’s more that it is just not known).

But “Come Into My World” didn’t exactly smash here either.

People remember “In Your Eyes”!? I mean, it’s definitely my favorite of the four but being an American, “In Your Eyes” is often forgotten (granted, it was never released here so it’s more that it is just not known).

But “Come Into My World” didn’t exactly smash here either.

In Your Eyes is her 4th most streamed song on Spotify (after Head, Higher and Santa Baby) so it is definitely remembered.

I’d really love a Disco 2 tbh, more than any of her previous records. She hasn’t really spoken about her next album, has she? I can see it being int he same lane as Disco as it’s been such a big success and she suits it so well.
Personally, I don't think she should ever do a Part 2 album. One of the reasons Kylie has lasted so long is that she is always doing something new for each album, so I would rather she move on to something different for the next record.

Personally, I don't think she should ever do a Part 2 album. One of the reasons Kylie has lasted so long is that she is always doing something new for each album, so I would rather she move on to something different for the next record.
Doing a part 2 WOULD be doing something new though?

Oh totally. Better The Devil is on now. She was serving CHOREOGRAPHY during the whole Rhythm of Love era, wasn’t she? Rhythm of Love will forever be my favourite Kylie era, absolutely everything about it, the music, the LOOKS, the videos. It was all perfect.

She does look great. Was miming not such a big issue in the 90s? I can't imagine singers could get away with that on a tv show nowadays.