Kylie Minogue | Page 2516 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Doesn't seem like such a big image leap though from Shocked to Word Is Out.

burntoutcar, OSHi and linum like this.
  2. The UK media were calling the video "h**ker Kylie"
    Quite mean!
    But 1991 was also when the UK media liked to compare Kylie's sexy looks with Madonna!

Wayne1978, Anjoel40 and Juango like this.
  3. British tabloids just full on hated women in the early 90s.

P'NutButter, Mikey1701 and Juango like this.
  4. I hope Kylie brings it on Friday @ the ABBA Voyage opening night.
    The paparazzi will be out in force.

(Madonna is also in London this week, will she also attend?)

5. Word Is Out is in my top 5 lead singles by Mini, sublime song. One of her best single covers too, utterly gorgeous.
    [​IMG]

6. Yes it's a cute cover!

Anjoel40 likes this.
  7. At real risk of reigniting a "what's your tracklist" discussion, I think it's roughly On This Day 15 years ago that the X demos from the 49-track pack started leaking? "In My Arms", "Stars", "Lose Control", "Fall for You" and "Sensitized"

SecretSatisfaction and AndrewX like this.
  8. She's playing one in the video no?

9. Fall For You, oh what could've been. It's definitely one of my favorite Kylie leaks.

SecretSatisfaction, Jam and AbSynth like this.
  10. It’s Guess all the way for me!

11. Yes she does. In fact, I always thought it was a bit repetitive role because I assumed she was playing one too in the "What Do I Have To Do" video.

linum likes this.
  12. I guess you are right! I always just assumed she was a Camden Market girl dressed up for the club!!

13. Sexual Gold is literally the Kylie single that never was

What’s It Gonna Take is it for me.. I also love the bridge of Classical Transit but it’s very unfinished

RRS likes this.
  14. 'Simple Boy' is the best for me.

RRS likes this.
  15. I remember I had a Kylie VHS when I was little that had a bunch of her earlier videos on it and I would watch it with my nan but she wouldn't let me watch Word Is Out because it was "naughty".

mcuk and roblognick like this.
  16. BE266AD1-1F1D-4E91-9D55-E836C71FB5B4.jpeg B8CE61ED-C5ED-473C-A00E-9108D29B8F69.jpeg

Last edited: May 25, 2022
    LPT, lushLuck, Princeuk and 9 others like this.
  17. The top half is really not nice but the bottom is lovely. Her hair and makeup are gorgeous. She really suits that length.

18. Looking stunning as always!!

19. [​IMG]

Looking good Miss Minogue!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.