Kylie Minogue | Page 2530 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. I’m sorry. These are my opinions on what I think sounds bad and it’s totally subjective.

I should say the new music isn’t for me and isn’t aesthetically pleasing. Other people can enjoy it.

hollaa01 likes this.
  2. That’s a Kylie Top of the Pops special rather than Kylie at the BBC.

I think we can expect Kylie at the BBC after the Story of 2000/2001 is broadcast.

3. Love this! Works so well! Thanks for sharing

WhereIsTheFeeling likes this.
  4. Thank you. I’d done an earlier mix that didn’t quite work so decided to revisit it with some further authentic 80s sounds.

Wayne1978 likes this.
  5. That greatest hits medley she did in 2004 for the Xmas TOTP needs to be broadcast. Or else.

6. It was on "Australian Hits at the BBC" but Step Back In Time was weirdly cut.

ManilaChinchilla likes this.
  7. Completely changes it - it’s perfect

8. Kylie's one is SO long overdue an update. Madness they haven't bothered to do her one when virtually everyone else has one now!

iveivan and WhereIsTheFeeling like this.
  9. Would be nice this year since it is her 35th anniversary in the music industry!

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  10. Indeed, even more of an good reason I think!

11. My last remix probably for a few weeks and so pleased I got this one past copyright on SoundCloud - An epic reworking of Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi - given a totally new upbeat feel.

WhatKindOfKylie? and Carlo like this.
  12. I like it better than the original! Well done!

13. Thank you!

14. The elegant black dress for Cafe Carlyle in New York, then the leopard print sequins for Miami - Kylie and her stylist know the vibes of their cities!

Princeuk likes this.
  15. Some nice info on Paper Dolls.

Womanizer, Robert, Island and 17 others like this.
  16. Adore this song. But I always think of that fan who harassed Kylie outside her house to sing it with him.

17. Paper Dolls was a highlight of the Anti Tour of Melbourne, Sydney, Manchester and London!

This + Made in Heaven, Over Dreaming (Over You) and Always Find the Time!!

Wayne1978 and actorandlyricist like this.
  18. Paper Dolls always screamed Dawson's Creek soundtrack to me. I feel validated!

19. Was the b-side of 'Can't get you out of my Head' - 'Boy' a glimpse into the future that 'Slow' was?

Those sexy and slinky synth feels.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.