Kylie Minogue

I'd love to see the rehearsal footage from the FEVER2002 tour, I wanna see what they planned for 'More More More'. Having the whole Clockwork Orange section for just 'Spinning Around' was so stupid.

Impossible Princess!! https://www.recordsonvinyl.nl/products/kylie-minogue-impossible-princess-lp
kylielporangevinyllp_1024x1024.png

he/him
Maybe they're doing single colors for all these? If that's the case and we have Fever on white (+silver and red), Light Years on blue, and Impossible Princess on orange... I want:

Body Language on yellow
X on maroon
Aphrodite on light blue
Kiss Me Once on grey

I'd love to see the rehearsal footage from the FEVER2002 tour, I wanna see what they planned for 'More More More'. Having the whole Clockwork Orange section for just 'Spinning Around' was so stupid.
That section also had step back in time , not to mention never too late being part of the cybatronica section

Someone on SayHey with a contact at BMG has confirmed the cover art is using the awful 2003 scan but is trying to get it changed to a better quality scan/image from Stefane (and it's looking hopeful). They also confirmed 'several' colour vinyl.

X 15th Anniversary (even if it's just announced in November) and Body Language 20th (next year) would be very welcome too, so we don't have to wait that long for them!

Someone on SayHey with a contact at BMG has confirmed the cover art is using the awful 2003 scan but is trying to get it changed to a better quality scan/image from Stefane (and it's looking hopeful). They also confirmed 'several' colour vinyl.

X 15th Anniversary (even if it's just announced in November) and Body Language 20th (next year) would be very welcome too, so we don't have to wait that long for them!

They should also be raiding Stephane's IP archives. They could make some extra $$ with alternative covers.

I wonder if Parlophone would bother with re-releases for X and Body Language. They've re-printed Fever a number of times now and not bothered with anything else.