Kylie Minogue

I'm so thrilled there is going to be some kind of acknowledgement of IP25, and to have the album on vinyl at last. I'd love to be surprised with a new CD edition that includes some of the unreleased material, but I guess that is unlikely. And not that I'm asking for a lot, but I'd pay big bucks (knowing how expensive lenticular/3D prints are to produce) for the 3D cover on a vinyl/box set.

Gosh I hope they get the artwork sorted, it would be criminal not to have that incredible Stephane image in full glory.
Impossible Princess, is one of Kylie's most iconic and important albums, abet not for everyone's taste. It will be nice if it was properly acknowledged on it's 25th.

They should also be raiding Stephane's IP archives. They could make some extra $$ with alternative covers.

I wonder if Parlophone would bother with re-releases for X and Body Language. They've re-printed Fever a number of times now and not bothered with anything else.

It never ceases to amaze me how fantastic some of her art direction has been throughout the years. Look at the material.

They/them, he/him
Impossible Princess… is not a favourite of mine but there is no doubt that the visuals for the era are stunning!

So why this
Impossible Princess!! https://www.recordsonvinyl.nl/products/kylie-minogue-impossible-princess-lp
kylielporangevinyllp_1024x1024.png

So is this release sanctioned by the Kylie camp? Or does she not have any control over it? Is it worth buying? Can I expect a high quality product?

So why this

So is this release sanctioned by the Kylie camp? Or does she not have any control over it? Is it worth buying? Can I expect a high quality product?

She has the rights back for the material from this year, so she must be aware of it/sanctioned it.

I’m guessing there is demand because this message is now on the Dutch website…

• preorder is temporarily closed, we are going to consult with the label to make sure that we actually receive all copies that we have ordered.

I’m guessing there is demand because this message is now on the Dutch website…

• preorder is temporarily closed, we are going to consult with the label to make sure that we actually receive all copies that we have ordered.
Keep checking - it had that message yesterday but changed around midday today