Kylie Minogue | Page 2574 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Also the Impossible Princess songs on the Fever Tour are some of Steve Anderson's best live productions. Cowboy Style/Double Dutch/Slim Shady, I Should Be So Lucky/Dreams and Limbo/Push Upstairs.

LPT, Alenko, BootedGay71 and 10 others like this.
  2. Those Fever tour versions are STUNNING, especially Limbo.

LPT, Vonchol, BootedGay71 and 3 others like this.
  3. That video could come out today and it’d be on trend! Iconic, she really does just ooze sexuality and confidence in it.

Rei Ayanami and Ferk like this.
  4. Kylie at the BBC is ‘new’…hoping that finally the unseen What Do I Have To Do TOTP performance will be shown.

5. Oh, I know she hasn't ignored the record but aside from Breathe, we haven't heard any other tracks from IP on her tours since Anti (which only a few select people got to attend) so really nothing since 2006 - 16 years ago. I was just saying that with the vinyl release and assuming it's a big seller, it would be cool if she brought more of the album out to play on the next tour.

6. I'd love even a medley of Impossible Princess songs on the next tour. This was one of her best ever tour sections for me:

7. Doubt they will show it, but I'd love to finally see it. Who knows, they showed an unseen performance from Wogan in Mariah's Beeb special recently, so *fingers crossed*.

blod and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  8. Yeah, we don't necessarily need full songs in the setlist but a medley to top the hat to the record and it's fans would be lovely.

linum and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  9. I can see myself clapping like a seal or Nicole Kidman around the 00:51 mins part!
    This was a great live version!

Guyhawke! likes this.
  10. Why wasn’t it broadcast?

OSHi likes this.
  11. I don't think Impossible Princess songs will work as a medley. They don't really gel together. But I love when she splices IP lyrics into other songs, like with the Lucky/Dreams version from the Fever tour.

12. Kylie At The BBC should be at least three hours.

blod, Rich T and idratherjack like this.
  13. Wish they’d play Infinite Disco in the empty slot. Who cares if it isn’t ‘from’ the BBC!

14. The BBC

Booers and Vasilios like this.
  15. They should put up more clips from Infinite Disco to Youtube and monetise them.

16. The new album’s finished according to The S*n. https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/19725941/kylie-minogue-secret-trip-london-new-album/amp/

17. I’m expecting a similar rollout to Golden with the single at the start of the year and the album in the spring. I’m excited to hear it and hopefully she stuck to her mission of stepping outside of her comfort zone.

As ever, I’d give my life for this woman.

18. HorseTears and Juango like this.
  19. Hoping for the first single in Q4 2022 and the album in Q1-Q2 2023.

Let's go!

HorseTears likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.