Kylie Minogue | Page 2575 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Yeah, I'd love to see a single before Christmas. We're still under the impression she's going more electropop this time?

2. She's got wine promo in Australia in December so I'm guessing she will do that, spend Xmas with family and get some rest before a busy 2023.

michaelhird likes this.
  3. The CND logo on her Galliano top was considered to be breaking the BBC's impartiality rules due to the Gulf war going on at the time, apparently.

Booers, Juango, blod and 1 other person like this.
  4. Yeah, I don't expect us to hear any new music until late Jan/early Feb with an album planned for April/May time perhaps?

5. Impossible Princess picture disc available again! I'm so glad I managed to snatch it this time.

6. I really hope nothing is announced until spring 2023. My bank account needs a little rest.

bonnieetclyde, Anjoel40 and Wayne1978 like this.
  7. I'd love new Kylie music soon, but as it's September already now, it really won't be that long now to wait.

Wayne1978 likes this.
  8. Schedule confirmed with Kylie at Hyde Park for Radio 2 at 9.25:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/schedules/p00fzl97/2022/09/17

9. An updated Kylie At The BBC special is long over due, so nice to see it's happening at last.

10. Crazy to think that Some Kind Of Bliss and Can't Get You Out of My Head share release date anniversaries. 21 and 25 years respectively.

11. Violet is now sold out.

12. Indeed, defining singles for Kylie, and yet both for very different ways.

13. 32A52FF3-8BCF-4E2A-AEEA-30D80DBBC62D.jpeg Violet vinyl sold out, picture disc available again but from late november for orders made after the restock.

BootedGay71 likes this.
  14. Great news! Just shows the love for the incredible Impossible Princess album. Cannot wait for October with this and another one of of my all-time favourites The Communards' Red being reissued.

Juango likes this.
  15. Well... I hope this is rescheduled and not just completely forgotten about if BBC are suspending programming for the next week or so.

Anjoel40 and Vasilios like this.
  16. The Corrs best of <3

tylerc, OceanBlue and soratami like this.
  17. Can't wait for the Impossible Princess vinyl to sit proudly alongside my Bjork Post vinyl.

blod and BootedGay71 like this.
  18. I was really hoping for some Kylie Christmas shows this year. Would be great to see her back on stage spreading some joy around the festive period before moving into the new era in 2023.

HorseTears likes this.
  19. Emma Bunton being booted to whatever theaters she's doing gives me tiny hope?

20. Hasn't she planned Xmas holidays in Australia, this year ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.