Kylie Minogue | Page 2576 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Just checked and RAH is free Dec 15 and 16 kii

WhereIsTheFeeling and HorseTears like this.
  2. K: Hello ! It's Kylie here
    V: Hi K, it's Vas, here
    K: Vas ! So please to her from you ! How are you doing ?
    V: I just wanted to tell you I booked RAH on Dec 15 and 16. Call those reindeers back and turn into Ice Queen again !
    K: Great Vas ! There'll be snow, too ! After the Aphrodite Tour fountains, I promise real snow
    V: Great ! See you on 15, K! And bring the new album master, too !
    K: Sure Vas !

3. I went for the orange Impossible Princess in the end, it can join my Garbage Version 2.0. Its such a dynamic colour!

Wallow likes this.
  4. Why did I read this like it was the intro to Barbie Girl?

5. Did anyone else read this as the One Boy Girl rap?

6. Haha! Mine was more on brand though!

MilesAngel, Confide In D and craiggci like this.
  7. So Robbie's new GH is out and Disco Symphony is a triumph. Shame Kylie isn't on it as I can hear her soaring on it.
    And the new Kids is.....good? I can't believe it. Her new vocals on it (they sound new) are killer.

8. Well, I like it. Not amazed by it… yet!

9. Is that brand new vocals by Kylie on the update of Kids I take it then too?

10. I have never a great fan of Kids and this new version definitely has not changed my opinion. It is one song I wish Kylie would drop from her live set but sadly I so not think that's going to happen.

Wallow, idratherjack and djessie like this.
  11. I don´t ever want to hear Kids again...

Ferk, Pabbs, Wallow and 5 others like this.
  12. You recorded a duet with Kylie and you take her vocals off when you release it. Why ? Was it so bad ? Was her decision ? Was a label decision ? Is there a personal motivation ? It looks so strange.
    How many chances are Kylie is gonna release the duet version in her next album or in another album ? Mhm...Maybe he's planning a duet album ?

13. Or maybe he is saving this to release it as a single?

Adora Day likes this.
  14. Gosh I hope not. I hope all versions are archived and never see the light of day ever again. I wish Kids never appeared on the Light Years album and was simply a one-off single

Nephilim and idratherjack like this.
  15. I was talking about Disco Symphony, not Kids. Kids still has Kylie vocals (if they are new or old)

16. I wish Kids had been drowned at birth.

Ferk, Wallow, Runawaywithme and 2 others like this.
  17. Kids is an absolute banger, sort yourselves out.

mattieh, Dynamo, RRS and 10 others like this.
  18. 'Kids' is just overplayed for the fans, but it always works well live. I do wish they'd change up the arrangement a bit though.

Robbietoxic, Ferk, jvckkk and 4 others like this.
  19. Every time she does Kids live I just sit down. I hated the song when it was released and I hate it even more now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.