Kylie Minogue

Her vocal is very Kylie Christmas. She’s gone for cute rather than sexy this time it seems, even to the point of adding the annoying kiss she’s been accustomed to doing live after the “Couldn’t do what I wanted to do when my lips were dry” lyric. Keep it!

I always thought it was a kiss on the original but I see it’s just a moan/sigh that happens at that point.

Kids is a fun song, it's probably less fun if you've been listening to it since it dropped. I go back and forth with it but it does have some kitchy cool gen x vibes. It was my first introduction to Kylie through it's spot on the Grand Theft Auto V playlist after vowing to never listen to her because of another homosexual who hurt me kii. So it was very satisfying to be able to swap radio stations, find it on, and make my friends listen to it as we played.

Last edited:
Kids itself is great. It's loud and amped up with their personalities and was recorded at the best time it could have been. That said, I hope I never have to hear a live version again or have a desire to play this rerecording a second time.

Not sure whether the official release was on this day or tomorrow, but it was definitely 7 years ago today that I heard my favourite ever Kylie song for the first time.

The whole EP is slightly whacky and completely stunning.

The following night I'd flown into Boston and was staying in a hotel and had it on very quietly on loop during a particularly fantastic Grindr hookup dddd

Not sure whether the official release was on this day or tomorrow, but it was definitely 7 years ago today that I heard my favourite ever Kylie song for the first time.

The following night I'd flown into Boston and was staying in a hotel and had it on very quietly on loop during a particularly fantastic Grindr hookup dddd

Your Body is goosebump inducing euphoria

I love the outro/the last 30 seconds of that song. I'd take a full minute of that outro.