Kylie Minogue

They/them, he/him
Currently playing my playlist of her Parlophone singles between 2000-2014. What an run.

I added Secret (Take You Home) on my Parlophone Singles playlist on the technicality that it was a radio single in Taiwan.

Can we have the Kylie + Garibay Sleepwalker EP on streaming, please? And not SoundCloud.

Glow and Heartbreak are better than most of what ended up on Kiss Me Once.

I was listening to Sleepwalker last night and Break This Heartbreak is top tier Kylie.

Wasn't there a fourth track on the second Kylie + Garibay EP? Do we have any details on it?

I added Secret (Take You Home) on my Parlophone Singles playlist on the technicality that it was a radio single in Taiwan.

I was listening to Sleepwalker last night and Break This Heartbreak is top tier Kylie.

Wasn't there a fourth track on the second Kylie + Garibay EP? Do we have any details on it?
Yes, it was called Wild Wild World and had Sean Paul on it. This is what The Headless Tory said:
A longer EP / album was certainly a very real possibility, and in fact was the loose plan for a while. Released in the same low key way though, no campaign behind it, and including the Sleepwalker tracks, the three we got in 2015 and Wild Wild World. Perhaps one more. Sean Paul considered using the latter for his album around that time too, but it was never finished. Everyone became too busy to do more than they did, especially considering it was an independent thing which Kylie made happen herself.