Kylie Minogue | Page 2585 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Im still salty it wasn’t. And to make matters worse she didn’t even perform it live until the Anti Tour!

MilesAngel likes this.
  2. A full album with the Sleepwalker material from 2014/15, would have been something most welcome.

MilesAngel, Wishlight, Ferk and 3 others like this.
  3. I’ve never seen this????!

Shuey and tylerc like this.
  4. It was filmed as a video interlude for the Kiss Me Once tour and was officially released on the DVD release of Kiss Me Once: Live At The SSE Hydro.

5. Nor have I but she looks incredible.

Wishlight, Princeuk, Juango and 2 others like this.
  6. I hate the production of Black and White on Kylie + Garibay. It's so tinny and there's this white noise that fights with the vocals. The other two are really good, though.

lob0to, YourOwnThing and Shuey like this.
  7. Throw some Ariel Rechtshaid in that mix.

Something more noir and melancholy is something I’ve been craving for decades.

Ferk, blod, Juango and 2 others like this.
  8. People complain about the production on Golden and Disco, but much of the Kylie + Garibay ep sounds like it was recorded under water.

Wishlight, tylerc, Ferk and 8 others like this.
  9. It’s incredible to think that around that time Parlophone had no idea what to do with Kylie. So homophobic.

Ferk, Princeuk and Mr. Mr. like this.
  10. Completely agree. The verses of Black and White are gorgeous and do the whole lofi aesthetic well but the way it transitions to the chorus feels like a fanmade mash-up of two different tracks.

11. Just watching Kylie At The BBC.

How on earth were there only TEN years between Tears On My Pillow and Spinning Around??!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2022
  12. I know! Some good selections on this show actually so far.

MilesAngel, tom71 and blod like this.
  13. I'm glad that the show was Parlophone-heavy but on the other hand I really wish we got that performance of What Do I Have To Do.

MilesAngel, Adora Day and blod like this.
  14. Yeah I wonder whether they just didn't know it existed, surely they would've shown it otherwise? Or maybe it's lost forever...

There were also some Smash Hits performances I would've liked to see. A little too many newer performances I thought.

Princeuk and blod like this.
  15. Yeah I presumed the producers of the show didn’t know it existed which is a shame.

It really was a great showcase for all the different styles of music she’s ‘tried on’.

The only bum note for me was including ‘Stop Me From Falling’ over ‘Say Something’.

16. There was a slight oddity in they had to zoom the TOTP performance of Confide In Me as it had a letterbox effect applied on the 4:3 original.

Shame we didn't get the Minogue Medley!

MilesAngel, blod, BootedGay71 and 2 others like this.

17. This still slaps. Though, it's bewildering (and a touch problematic?) that the male vocalist was never credited; he really makes the track.

Ferk likes this.
  18. I don’t think it’s ever been released officially. I’ve only seen the song on unofficial YouTube channels.

I actually could do with him edited down like the rap bit in Chocolate was.

Shuey likes this.
  19. The first Kylie+Garibay EP was the best part of the KMO era, imagine how good the album could be if we save 4/5 songs from the album and add the Garibay tracks + Golden Boy.
    It would be amazing if she releases an EP in between albums to make the gap shorter.

MilesAngel, Shuey and Ferk like this.
  20. Is this suit the one she's wearing on the album cover?
    I think it is?

Cowboystyle, burntoutcar and AbSynth like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.