Kylie Minogue

Intimate & Live is on Spotify in Australia. Not sure about elsewhere in the world though.

Copyright Mushroom Records. That means it's been uploaded to digital/streaming by Warner Music Australia, who bought her Australian label Festival Mushroom in 2005.

Curious to as how her post-2000 releases are on KayDeeBee Pty rather than Warner, but anything pre-2000 is attached to Mushroom. Her Parlophone material must have been master-rights assigned to KDB for Australia/NZ, and then licensed to FMR and subsequently Warner Music after their acquisition.

I want to collect Kylie’s albums on vinyl. Should I wait in case she reissues all her albums? Maybe she’ll release a boxset.

I want to collect Kylie’s albums on vinyl. Should I wait in case she reissues all her albums? Maybe she’ll release a boxset.
They've been sporadically reissued over the past few years... so unlikely to be a big day one onwards vinyl reissue campaign.
We'll probably get body language, X and Aphrodite before we get the PWL albums again

he / him

Until recently it was very easy to find the Cherry Red Records vinyl re-releases online still. I’m sure there will be the eventual re-releases over time.

I mean I'd be shocked (by the power) too if asked to pick just one, someone told me that their favorite Kylie Minogue song is "Supernova." Like I can imagine someone picking it alongside several other songs, but picking "Supernova" specifically? I don't see it for her.

Supernova is a top 15 Kylie song for me. But the sheer quality of her other songs is just so high.

That is essentially what happened as I understand it. It’s almost like Parlophone lost faith in her after Body Language. They rushed out a Greatest Hits and then A&R’d the hell out of X.

That said, I absolutely adore the album. It’s a mess sonically, but when it gets it right- it absolutely gets it right. The only duds are Heart Beat Rock (which strangely came alive on the tour) and Cosmic which is just MOR nonsense for the hetties.

The visuals for the campaign are absolutely flawless. Some of the looks verge on Drag and yet they absolutely work.

The X Tour was exceptional and the X songs live were on another level. Nudity was a highlight for me. No More Rain and The One I think everyone will agree were stunning and nothing short of perfection.