Kylie Minogue

I totally forgot about Free from the Intimate & Live album. Did she ever do a studio version of this? She says at the start of it on I&L that she wrote it 3 years earlier but hasn't recorded it.
She said she never recorded it, but the Headless Tory said he heard a rough studio demo of it.

Steve Anderson, so presumably Kylie as well, considers the I&L recording to be the finished and final version.

As we are finally getting the vinyl editions in a few weeks there will be no need for any further vinyl reissues of IP but maybe for IP30 a super deluxe CD/DVD set will be released and if there are any demos or unreleased recordings from the IP era they can be included.

Intimate & Live is on Spotify in Australia. Not sure about elsewhere in the world though.

Copyright Mushroom Records. That means it's been uploaded to digital/streaming by Warner Music Australia, who bought her Australian label Festival Mushroom in 2005.

Curious to as how her post-2000 releases are on KayDeeBee Pty rather than Warner, but anything pre-2000 is attached to Mushroom. Her Parlophone material must have been master-rights assigned to KDB for Australia/NZ, and then licensed to FMR and subsequently Warner Music after their acquisition.

I want to collect Kylie’s albums on vinyl. Should I wait in case she reissues all her albums? Maybe she’ll release a boxset.

I want to collect Kylie’s albums on vinyl. Should I wait in case she reissues all her albums? Maybe she’ll release a boxset.
They've been sporadically reissued over the past few years... so unlikely to be a big day one onwards vinyl reissue campaign.
We'll probably get body language, X and Aphrodite before we get the PWL albums again

he / him

Until recently it was very easy to find the Cherry Red Records vinyl re-releases online still. I’m sure there will be the eventual re-releases over time.

I mean I'd be shocked (by the power) too if asked to pick just one, someone told me that their favorite Kylie Minogue song is "Supernova." Like I can imagine someone picking it alongside several other songs, but picking "Supernova" specifically? I don't see it for her.

Supernova is a top 15 Kylie song for me. But the sheer quality of her other songs is just so high.