Kylie Minogue

Poor The Word Is Out being so low on virtually every's list. One of my favourites.

For me these lists are impossible as my favourites change all the time.

At the moment Padam Padam is my top as its new and fresh but last weekend when I had a KM PWL weekend all of the lead singles for the 4 albums would have topped my list.

The only lead single song, 2 Hearts is probably my least favourite of them all. Wow should have been the lead single from X and The One as the second.

Has anyone found some concrete info about the Rest Of Our Lives demo?
Some users are uploading the track on TikTok saying it's a Tension outtake, but that lenght, those build-ups and EDM beatdrops totally scream 2013 to me.
I do really think it might belong to the same sessions that brought Skirt to us, as I've read someone else, more reliable, saying it dates back to the early KMO recordings overseen by Roc Nation.

Better The Devil You Know
Hand On Your Heart
All The Lovers
Confide In Me
Can‘t Get You Out Of My Head
Say Something
I Should Be So Lucky
Some Kind Of Bliss
Word Is Out
Into The Blue
Dancing
Slow
Spinning Around
2 Hearts

Has anyone found some concrete info about the Rest Of Our Lives demo?
Some users are uploading the track on TikTok saying it's a Tension outtake, but that lenght, those build-ups and EDM beatdrops totally scream 2013 to me.
I do really think it might belong to the same sessions that brought Skirt to us, as I've read someone else, more reliable, saying it dates back to the early KMO recordings overseen by Roc Nation.
Everyone on the other site are saying it's Kiss Me Once. It certainly sounds like that to me as well.

@Wayne1978 I'm not sure who it is on Feel, I'm guessing it is one of the writers as it's still quite a rough demo, but I can't find any info on who wrote it.

Everyone on the other site are saying it's Kiss Me Once. It certainly sounds like that to me as well.

@Wayne1978 I'm not sure who it is on Feel, I'm guessing it is one of the writers as it's still quite a rough demo, but I can't find any info on who wrote it.
I’m sure somebody on here said it was Kiss Me Once but was revisited for Golden?

There's every possibility that the original recording for "Rest of Our Lives" was produced in 2013 and was later revisited with a new songwriter, the ASCAP for it has been updated with additional credits, but we're hearing it with its original production, hence the confusion/discussion.

Same with "Uncut Stone", what we've got has drum sounds and production so specifically from 2012 into 2013, if it does indeed have later-era songwriters credited to it, then perhaps it was also revisited after the version that we've heard.

I guess we'll likely argue about where these are placed in the timeline until one of the songwriters or A&R confirms.

There's every possibility that the original recording for "Rest of Our Lives" was produced in 2013 and was later revisited with a new songwriter, the ASCAP for it has been updated with additional credits, but we're hearing it with its original production, hence the confusion/discussion.

Same with "Uncut Stone", what we've got has drum sounds and production so specifically from 2012 into 2013, if it does indeed have later-era songwriters credited to it, then perhaps it was also revisited after the version that we've heard.

I guess we'll likely argue about where these are placed in the timeline until one of the songwriters or A&R confirms.
Interesting!
Do you have the credits for Rest Of Our Lives? I have checked both the ASCAP and BMI repertoire with no luck!

Spinning Around
All The Lovers
Confide In Me
Can't Get You Out Of My Head
I Believe In You
Dancing
I Should Be So Lucky
2 Hearts
Slow
Hand On Your Heart
Padam Padam
Better The Devil You Know