Kylie Minogue

Last night I had a dream I sat next to Kylie at an award show and told her there should be a Kylie Awards where diffrent Kylies (Padam Kylie, Indie Kylie, Sex Kylie...) all get an award for their contributions to society. She liked the idea.

She also told me Golden was one of her favourite albums and called Matt Healy a wanker.
Last night I had a dream that I made a very convincing case to Marc Maron about why he needed to interview Kylie on his podcast immediately

The Ultimate Kylie conversation had me reminiscing over B.P.M., what a song, and getting an anti-tour performance? Truly a gem.

Oh it’s the 12th anniversary of the Anti-Tour! I attended the April 2nd show it was magical, can’t say much more. Hands down my favourite live music experience.

Edit: 12th, not 11th…

Last edited:
The Ultimate Kylie conversation had me reminiscing over B.P.M., what a song, and getting an anti-tour performance? Truly a gem.

Oh it’s the 12th anniversary of the Anti-Tour! I attended the April 2nd show it was magical, can’t say much more. Hands down my favourite live music experience.

Edit: 12th, not 11th…
BPM, is truly a bop! I think I replayed this even more than I Believe In You to be honest. Same goes for Made of Glass over Giving You Up.

Music Supervisors who grew up with late 90s/early 2000s songs are now in positions to license tracks they know and love for syncs. Especially the ones really really fed up with The 80's Revival that has went on now for twice as long as the decade itself.