Kylie Minogue

I think it would sit on the Tension repack well but rather she didnt but following Disco GLE i wouldnt be surprised she seems to like to stick to the formula

Happy Sunday y'all!What Kind of Fool by @popartremixed.jpg

A track loved by fans but never performed in concert, Kylie's final track released with Stock & Waterman in 1992 launched her #1 Greatest Hits album and the single peaked at #14 in the UK. I have created a brand new remix reimagining the track as a house/trance banger similar to the mixes created by Trouser Enthusiasts for Kylie & Dannii later in the 90's!

Cover art by popartremixed (from kylieminoguefanart website)

Happy Sunday y'all!View attachment 54107

A track loved by fans but never performed in concert, Kylie's final track released with Stock & Waterman in 1992 launched her #1 Greatest Hits album and the single peaked at #14 in the UK. I have created a brand new remix reimagining the track as a house/trance banger similar to the mixes created by Trouser Enthusiasts for Kylie & Dannii later in the 90's!

Cover art by popartremixed (from kylieminoguefanart website)

A nice Sunday treat too this.

Absolutely! I love when electronica/trip hop are at the core of centre of a tour section.
The fact that this is a section during the tour for her biggest album and it's towards the very end of the show - a massive creative risk but it paid off.
Yes! A massive creative risk.

This tour was just the perfect balance of everything, William and Kylie’s creative peak I think.

I was also thinking when I was watching the Fever Tour, how much love Impossible Princess got on this tour and the following 2 tours, she really gave songs from the project new life.

I wonder why it all of a sudden stopped from Aphrodite onwards, she doesn’t really perform anything from Impossible Princess anymore but whilst she was at her commercial peak on the 2002-2008 tours she gave it so much exposure.

I hope for her next tour we get at least one song from Impossible Princess

She doesn't perform anything from any album other than the singles/hits. I really miss the creativity in her live performances but I understand if she feels like "been there/done that, lemme enjoy my legend status".