Kylie Minogue

She doesn't perform anything from any album other than the singles/hits. I really miss the creativity in her live performances but I understand if she feels like "been there/done that, lemme enjoy my legend status".
That's not quite true, did she do I'll Still Be Loving You on Golden, and Light Years and Supernova were performed in Vegas. I don't think she's averse to using an older song if it fits.

And although the Impossible Princess songs on the Fever tour was incredible inclusions, the album was only four years old at the point and it was kinda at the expense of Fever album tracks.

Yes! A massive creative risk.

This tour was just the perfect balance of everything, William and Kylie’s creative peak I think.

I was also thinking when I was watching the Fever Tour, how much love Impossible Princess got on this tour and the following 2 tours, she really gave songs from the project new life.

I wonder why it all of a sudden stopped from Aphrodite onwards, she doesn’t really perform anything from Impossible Princess anymore but whilst she was at her commercial peak on the 2002-2008 tours she gave it so much exposure.

I hope for her next tour we get at least one song from Impossible Princess
Anti Tour is relatively Impossible Princess-heavy compared with other albums in the setlist.
I suppose we'll get Breathe (at least in a medley) next tour.

Yes! A massive creative risk.

This tour was just the perfect balance of everything, William and Kylie’s creative peak I think.

I was also thinking when I was watching the Fever Tour, how much love Impossible Princess got on this tour and the following 2 tours, she really gave songs from the project new life.

I wonder why it all of a sudden stopped from Aphrodite onwards, she doesn’t really perform anything from Impossible Princess anymore but whilst she was at her commercial peak on the 2002-2008 tours she gave it so much exposure.

I hope for her next tour we get at least one song from Impossible Princess
Breathe got a live airing at the beginning of the Golden Tour but was sadly dropped. I'd love a new tour that was creative and took some risks and moved away from the obvious hits....

I'd love her to basically do her own version of Madonna's Celebration Tour, i.e. live concert telling the story of her life told through her music; not necessarily her hits, and not necessarily chronologically.

There would be loads of scope to do this looking through her back catalogue, and she could even perform songs that are about her/ meant for her, such as Little Baby Nothing, which is about her early career.

I'd love her to basically do her own version of Madonna's Celebration Tour, i.e. live concert telling the story of her life told through her music; not necessarily her hits, and not necessarily chronologically.

There would be loads of scope to do this looking through her back catalogue, and she could even perform songs that are about her/ meant for her, such as Little Baby Nothing, which is about her early career.
I'd love this! A concert with a narrative that celebrates the songs rather than one particular album.

What's Little Baby Nothing though? I've never heard of that?

It was made around 1991 for the Manic's debut album. I think she said she never knew anything about it. It was sang by former adult movie actress Traci Lords (who does a great job).

I think if she ever performed that live it would go over the heads of 99.9% of the audience. Maybe something for Anti tour 2 although there are plenty of other songs I would rather she played on that.

In regards to Kylie's tours, all are pretty much epic in their own right. But, KYLIEFEVER2002, is the winner all the way for me. Perfect balance of camp and cool, and old and recent plus a scattering of fan favourites.

Am I a bad Kylie fan for not being that interested? I mean, if there's a ton of inside baseball stuff about her music, her craft, her approach to the business, her interactions with other icons -- that will be interesting. But if the focus is personal life.. eh? Perhaps it's been very smart for Kylie to keep her cards close to her vest, but she's (intentionally, I think) a kind of boring interview subject -- she never reveals much.

Am I a bad Kylie fan for not being that interested? I mean, if there's a ton of inside baseball stuff about her music, her craft, her approach to the business, her interactions with other icons -- that will be interesting. But if the focus is personal life.. eh? Perhaps it's been very smart for Kylie to keep her cards close to her vest, but she's (intentionally, I think) a kind of boring interview subject -- she never reveals much.

If he does like he did in his Reach for the stars book and interviews people around her it could be absolutely fascinating, seeing how her brand has been built.

Have there been any rumblings of Hyde Park support acts. They usually have a good calibre line up, I'm excited to see who would show up for Kylie, has anyone heard any rumours?