Kylie Minogue

Honestly, other than Fever, and maybe Ultimate Kylie, Parlophone managed to find ways to mess up every era they had with Kylie in some way. Light Years had the odd choice not to release Your Disco, Body Language came out before Kylie was properly happy with it because they wanted an act releasing in Q4, X had the dumb release of The One and not having a Tour Edition with Ruffle My Feathers and Flower added on, Aphrodite went to pot as soon as it came out and KMO....well we all know where they went wrong there.

Yeah they helped bring Kylie back from the brink and they did do a lot right, but they were far from perfect and she should have jumped ship after X.

Hey you guys! I am usually more of a lurker on here BUT I just impulsively bought a ticket to see Kylie in Hyde Park this July, which is probably the most reckless thing I've ever done so far in my 25 years on this earth. I live in Belgium and I have never left the country by myself, especially not for a concert, but my friends hyped me so much this morning, telling me that I have to leave my comfort zone and live a little.mp3 so here I am writing this to share my excitement with my fellow Lovers. For now, I am completely clueless as to how I will arrive to London from Belgium and also where I will stay at so any help from you all is more than welcome! Kylie is MY number one fav of all time and it's been almost a decade since I last saw her on the Kiss Me Once Tour so this concert is definitely long overdue. And who knows if she's going to tour for the Tension album or not? Anyhow, thank you for indulging me with this little rant and hopefully I'll get to see some y'all in Hyde Park?

On a different topic and maybe just me but I was always curious what Kylie & Hazell would sound like on each others version of Turn It Into Love - as in the instrumentation/backing tracks... so last post of the weekend for me but I have made this a reality.
I can't share a soundcloud link due to copyright but here is a link to download from GoogleDrive should you wish to.
Let me know what you think?
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DUo6D2aND-L9QZyzV1lrRKdLaA-e9QWq?usp=share_link

Attachments

• Kylie_Minogue_-_Turn_It_into_Love.png
    Kylie_Minogue_-_Turn_It_into_Love.png
    214.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hey you guys! I am usually more of a lurker on here BUT I just impulsively bought a ticket to see Kylie in Hyde Park this July, which is probably the most reckless thing I've ever done so far in my 25 years on this earth. I live in Belgium and I have never left the country by myself, especially not for a concert, but my friends hyped me so much this morning, telling me that I have to leave my comfort zone and live a little.mp3 so here I am writing this to share my excitement with my fellow Lovers. For now, I am completely clueless as to how I will arrive to London from Belgium and also where I will stay at so any help from you all is more than welcome! Kylie is MY number one fav of all time and it's been almost a decade since I last saw her on the Kiss Me Once Tour so this concert is definitely long overdue. And who knows if she's going to tour for the Tension album or not? Anyhow, thank you for indulging me with this little rant and hopefully I'll get to see some y'all in Hyde Park?

Aw. That's so exciting! Hopefully you'll give us a post-Hyde Park report!

It did seem labels around that time thought the public craved 1 disc sets from their favourite artists but this was a mess! Timebomb deserved better.

To be fair, that was during that pre-streaming-adoption period of the digital-era where the industry had decided that Greatest Hits albums were pointless outside of supermarket impulse purchase shelves.

Last edited:
I wish the video mix of Timebomb was available online. I love the static-y bit in the middle. I feel it really adds something.
And that more dramatic, nearly acapella “wait… please don’t make me wait…”

Timebomb was great but I was so angry that they didn’t put it on the companion Hits CD that I refused to support either.
SAME! I honestly couldn’t believe it wasn’t included on there, made no sense.

At least her Australian label put it on the K25: Time Capsule but that boxset was also an awful product and a waste of plastic.