Kylie: The Complete Discography Rate - Part. 1 The Albums+ (RESULTS! 2nd place & WINNER!) | Page 139 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie: The Complete Discography Rate - Part. 1 The Albums+ (RESULTS! 2nd place & WINNER!)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by P'NutButter, Mar 16, 2020.

?

What is your favourite Kylie era?

1. PWL Years: 1989-1993

21 vote(s)
    15.2%
  2. Deconstruction: 1994-1999

25 vote(s)
    18.1%
  3. Parlophone+: 2000-

92 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Impossible Princess always ends up this way. Thankfully because of the three 11's option this time it's doing better than it would've done without them.

2. I didn't expect Some Kind of Bliss to outlast quite a few album tracks teebs.

Sigh.
    Sigh. Pt.II

nikkysan, P'NutButter, Andsov and 5 others like this.
  3. Ha, well, that just figures. There goes my Deconstruction 11! Good-bye, Say Hey, you sexy, slinky, mesmerizing little thing. I will never understand why some people hate you.

The last minute of this song is honestly one of my favorite things in all of pop music.

5. A zero only makes sense if you're rating the forum Say Hey.

Like, there's no way you can honestly score the song a zero, even if it "isn't your type of music".

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  6. I genuinely feel like those of y'all handing out zeros need to justify your scores. You can't just give a zero with no explanation.

7. NOOOOOOOO I was rooting for this to get above the 8 threshold. One of my favorite tracks ever from Kylie.

P'NutButter, Maki and Aester like this.
  8. I don't know after losing so many of the more 'basic bop' favorites throughout this countdown, I'm going to sit back and LIVE when the more 'high brow' cuts start coming and people start sobbing.

9. Gutted to see this go. God I love this song and album. It works so perfectly late at night and actually in the bath. Queen of encouraging music consumption with bubbles and oil.

(But let’s not have outrage over its 0 when there have been countless 0s for a certain era that didn’t involve Kylie co-writing songs and which shockingly sounds like it’s from a different decade)

PS I can’t ever see Say Hey without seeing Say Heil now, applause to whoever did that

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  10. I should have given What Kind of Fool? a zero as a revenge score.

11. "Fragile" was the best song on Fever.

Sadly, this rate turned into carnage a week ago and hasn't let up.

12. You're welcome!

Womanizer, SlowGinFizzzz and Crisp X like this.
  13. The rating system was 0-10, not zero OR ten right?

14. Are writing credits (or lack thereof) really a major sticking point, considering she only wrote five songs on Aphrodite and Kiss Me Once combined, and three of those five have already left?

Verandi and Maki like this.
  15. Well, even with my all time favourite artist and music genius that is Kylie Minogue, there are certain songs I just can't warm too and Say Hey is one of them. I can appreciate why many do, but I also hope that just as I can appreciate PWL Kylie is not for everyone, it can be appreciated why I don't like this one either. Can't pretend am not glad it's out.

P'NutButter, Doodvid and Adora Day like this.
  16. SayHey wasn’t performed on Homecoming was it? Did you mean the anti tour?

Adora Day likes this.
  17. A ZERO????????

ON MY 11????????

[​IMG]

18. Say Hey getting a 0 from the most positive Kylie fan of this place is exactly the kind of twist I'm living for. What a ride this rate has been dd. I’m a sucker for dark tinged songs so this one got a 10. This is so tense right away, it's like it wants to explodes with an upbeat chorus but then it takes an ethereal left turn. Once the soundscape expands with waves of strings, she reaches perfection. Sorry to those who can't appreciate it!

19. The rest of Impossible Princess I do agree my staying around will say that much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.