Kylie: The Complete Discography Rate - Part. 1 The Albums+ (RESULTS! #35-33) | Page 66 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie: The Complete Discography Rate - Part. 1 The Albums+ (RESULTS! #35-33)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by P'NutButter, Mar 16, 2020.

?

What is your favourite Kylie era?

1. PWL Years: 1989-1993

19 vote(s)
    14.6%
  2. Deconstruction: 1994-1999

25 vote(s)
    19.2%
  3. Parlophone+: 2000-

86 vote(s)
    66.2%
  1. Light Years is fabulous.

Robert, Doodvid, SophiaSophia and 4 others like this.
  2. I hate that Wizard song, but Kylie makes it far more appealing and listenable to me. Her vocals on the final notes too, wow.

P'NutButter and Adora Day like this.
  3. I prematurely liked this post and then had to quickly unlike it when I saw the Please Stay shade. Literally one of her greatest songs ever.

Aester, Robert, Maki and 1 other person like this.
  4. Please Stay is one of her best singles, what's wrong with y'all's hearing?

Aester, Robert, 2014 and 3 others like this.
  5. Please Stay is criminally underrated.

Womanizer, Aester, Robert and 2 others like this.
  6. Am I allowed to disclose one of my scores? Cos let’s just say that Please Stay did very well in mine.

7. Yeah, I couldn't care less for that Christmas song (cover) that was just eliminated.
    Cute, but nothing special. I played only half ot it, so I can't even rate it based in that.

The songs I would like to see leave next:
    Someday
    The Loco-Motion
    Chasing Ghosts
    Low Blow
    More Christmas covers that I haven't rated

P'NutButter likes this.

8. [​IMG]

Low Blow 5.82

Highest Score: 9 x 1 @Remorque
    Lowest Score: 0.5 x 1 @Untouchable Ace

@M24 - 7.5 That chorus is so much fun!!!! Swinging your lasso at the rodeooooo! Can't believe Kylie's got me singing that by the end of a whole album of country-tinged pop music!
    @Andsov - 7 I was obsessed with Low Blow for three days. The obsession is long gone, but its fun.
    @mrdonut - 6.5 Great apart from when you get to the chorus.
    @Maki - 6 Yeah, if you say 'rodeo' and 'lasso', that will make people think you're singing a country song. I appreciate the odd factor, but honestly I don't get this song. It's not bad, just a bit awkward and useless (like the majority of the album).
    @nanafan - 5 Another clear extra track
    @hawkings24 - 5 It's just not a good song, it sounds like its in early demo form.
    @Untouchable Ace - 0.5 No thank you band from Kill Bill.

9. I've had to swap Low Blow for Rollin', as my closer to Golden. Just fits so much better and is a good link to opener Dancing I think.

AllGagaLike and Maki like this.
  10. I was contemplating giving this a 10 as I adore it so much but in the end it was a solid 8 compared to my other deserving 10s from Golden.

P'NutButter and Phonetics Boy like this.
  11. While we're at it: Rollin', Every Little Part Of Me, Love, and A Lifetime To Repair can leave too, please and thank you.

12. Perfect first elimination from "Golden". And it comes just as I was about to wonder how it hasn't lost any of its songs yet.

"Low Blow" is just an obvious throwaway song and her vocals are annoying. It's a bit kooky, which I appreciate, but it's no wonder they put it as the bonus track. My least favourite song from that album.
    And I didn't know my commentary was so shady towards it.

13. I really like Low Blow and thought it would have been brilliant live but she didn’t go there. I have it a 6 just because it’s no where near the other highs on golden.

P'NutButter likes this.
  14. That song just grates on me, I can't listen to it because it's just so naff

Maki and Untouchable Ace like this.
  15. Low Blow, is my least played and least favourite off Golden. I don't think it helps the other 3 deluxe tracks, are top par.

Maki and Untouchable Ace like this.
  16. Low Blow is a fine first cut from Golden, but this is a complete mess!

I'll give you 'Love' but that's it!

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  17. I love Golden but yeah it was time for that one to go!

Untouchable Ace likes this.
  18. Low Blow is lowkey offensive to my ears. It's like Meghan Trainor decided to feel her yee oats. I gave it the worst score out of my entire ballot if I recall correctly, and I still wish I could've negative scored it.

Untouchable Ace, AGiantSheep and Maki like this.

19. [​IMG]

Still Feels Like The first Time (Zoot Woman Feat. Kylie) 5.85

Highest Score: 10 x 2 @AllGagaLike, @hawkings24
    Lowest Score: 1 x 3 @Adora Day, @WhatKindOfKylie?, @Daniel_O

@hawkings24 - 10 I love this song so much.
    @Untouchable Ace - 9 Wonderful voices together.
    @Ugly Beauty - 9 Loving the low key electro synths in this, very nice.
    @mrdonut - 6.5 Won’t lie, I was expecting more.
    @M24 - 4.5 Very ambient track, I like it. They should've made Kylie louder in that chorus, it was tailor made for her. I'd give it a higher score if it weren't for that.
    @Andsov - 4 I was so exited to hear this, and so very disappointed with the result.
    @nanafan - 2 I was looking forward to this but it's not a track I connected with.

20. The absolute lack of taste. how is this out already yet songs from Enjoy Yourself are still here???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.