Kylie: The Complete Discography Rate - Part. 1 The Albums+ (RESULTS! #44-42) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie: The Complete Discography Rate - Part. 1 The Albums+ (RESULTS! #44-42)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by P'NutButter, Mar 16, 2020.

?

What is your favourite Kylie era?

1. PWL Years: 1989-1993

19 vote(s)
    14.7%
  2. Deconstruction: 1994-1999

25 vote(s)
    19.4%
  3. Parlophone+: 2000-

85 vote(s)
    65.9%
  1. I'll see how the voting goes, maybe right now they can be classed as "extras" and up to the individual voter?

2. Count me in, especially with a potential lockdown coming, I think it might be time to change my avatar back to Kylie again.

3. I'm 100% doing this because this is an iconic discography from an iconic woman.
    [​IMG]
    and yes, Rhythm of Love will be getting a high average from me.

4. Hmm I was mostly joking, but seeing how they ammount to what would easily be two whole albums, maybe they can be optional?
    I intend to listen to everything regardless, but this could be a good idea.
    It's your call at the end of the day, and I'm still so hyped for this!

5. Definitely doing this! Picking an 11 will take up half the voting period though...

Edit: Three 11s should make that a bit easier!

6. Wish I could give the Parlophone years my three 11s.

7. Pop perfection this album.

8. I have my definite 11s from the first two eras. The 3rd one will be very hard to decide though.

9. There's nothing in the first section that I reeeeeally love but I guess I'll just give my 11 to something that I like that likely would have got a high score from me.

10. I would really like and sort of want to participate in this, but knowing only one album ("Impossible Princess") and a few of her big singles, it will be a challenge for me to rate them all (especially being a professional procrastinator).

11. I just hope the PWL era doesn't be hard done by!

Crisp X, Doodvid, RUNAWAY and 5 others like this.
  12. Right! I will have to do this, I think!

Hoping you all see the glory of missed single opportunity that was Fever! That album is also a tour de force!!

13. I agree about Fever not being a single! Such a tune! Seriously a contender for my Parlophone plus #11 too..

14. I don’t know if this is an unpopular opinion but I would have preferred Fever instead of Come Into My World as a single.

15. Agreed! A big draw card to Come Into My World was that amazing video! The song is still great but I prefer Fever :)

Music Is Life and SophiaSophia like this.
  16. Very tricky for me this! I adore Fever, but Come Into My World, is my favourite Fever single and one of its best tracks I think. So, don't think I could chose hehe.

17. I don't know about you all but Come Into My World is an 11 contender from the Parlophone era for me.

Maki, Riiiiiiiii, Crisp X and 3 others like this.
  18. Come Into My World took a very long time to click with me I prefer the current version Kylie performs of it to the version on Fever. Fever just felt more single ready to me than the latter.

berserkboi and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  19. Looking back, Fever was such an massive era, its odd that 'only' 4 singles were released from it. An 5th could have easily been squeezed in seeing the lengthy gaps in between.

Maki, Runawaywithme, Crisp X and 4 others like this.
  20. I am still traumatised at being the only voter for Fever during @DJHazey ‘s favourite albums Rate! Ddddd

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.