Kylie: The Complete Discography Rate - Part. 2 "B-Sides & Rarities" (RESULTS - WINNER!) | Page 45 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie: The Complete Discography Rate - Part. 2 "B-Sides & Rarities" (RESULTS - WINNER!)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by P'NutButter, Oct 5, 2020.

?

What is your favourite Kylie side project?

1. Kylie perfume

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  2. Kylie At Home: Bedding and Home Accessories

7 vote(s)
    9.7%
  3. Kylie Christmas

31 vote(s)
    43.1%
  4. Kylie wine

31 vote(s)
    43.1%
  5. LoveKylie: Intimates & Swimwear

2 vote(s)
    2.8%
  1. Hmmmm, I'll think about it.

[​IMG]

Untouchable Ace and Maki like this.
  2. Haha, okay.
    Forgot to mention that I'm making a YouTube playlist for the rate, so that may come in handy.

3. Hi @P'NutButter what happened to the anti-rate? My rates-inspired playlist feels so 2019.

M24, WhatKindOfKylie? and Maki like this.
  4. Yes, any updates @P'NutButter ? Miss your amazing rates! x

M24, OSHi and Maki like this.
  5. M24

M24

I was wondering the same thing! I was worried the third rate had passed me by ddd

Maki likes this.
  6. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

@P’NutButter asked me to delay his rate as he is not available to host at this time.

P'NutButter, Maki, M24 and 1 other person like this.
  7. The Kylie Rate Part 3 Anti-Rate has been postponed. I'm not sure when it will reconvene, but I am very much looking forward to it (I've done most of my scores already!)

P'NutButter, Maki, M24 and 1 other person like this.
  8. I was wondering what's happening to the rate, but then saw it's delayed in the rates queue thread.
    Funnily enough, I've just finished listening to all of the songs that are set to appear in that rate, apart from the two songs that were released after the rate was announced (her feature on "Starstruck" remix and cover of "Marry the Night").

9. Yes, surely these two will feature as well now!

Untouchable Ace and Maki like this.
  10. I can't wait to give "Monday Blues" a zero.

11. I can't wait to give 'Monday Blues' a 9.

12. Yeah, I still plan on hosting this soon. I promise, all the artwork is done. Mentally I just wasn't ready in April, it'll be shortly so be ready.

13. It's all good, hope you're in a better place now by the way x

MilesAngel likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.