La Roux Appreciation Thread - Yes, Already | The Popjustice Forum

La Roux Appreciation Thread - Yes, Already

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sifr, Sep 19, 2008.

1. See, this is why I love PJ - I can suddenly be given knowledge of something that is insanely brilliant, and my musical world expands and grows richer in the space of a few hours.

I am loving the myspace songs - In For The Kill reminds my of Tangerine Dream's theme to "Street Hawk" (ask your dad), and Reflections are Protection is lyrically and melodically my new favourite thing. Myspace upload quality be damned, I'm ripping this for my iPod now.

Full album, as soon as possible, please!

2. Poor girl is gonna flop harder than you can say concrete.

3. I don't say concrete. I say cement. And as far as your prediction goes a) I hope not and b) I'm used to it. Most of the artists I fully love and support go down in flames commercially, Siobhan, Betty Curse, Amy Studt...Gemma Hayes seems to get by independently and to be honest I'm only surprised that I haven't given Gabriella Cilmi the kiss of death yet, loving her work as I do.

What can I say, I like this a lot, and PJ seems to think she has a shot, so who's to know. I hope we get that first album, at the very least.

4. Like her too! Await for 'material'.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.