La Roux - Trouble In Paradise (Second Album & Singles) | Page 43 | The Popjustice Forum

La Roux - Trouble In Paradise (Second Album & Singles)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by SpanishEyes, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I wonder whether the remix is just a one off thing it is it a sign that she's coming back. Hoping for the latter!

2. wodny, Lander, soratami and 7 others like this.
  3. I am more than here for La Roux and Dan Carey!

Noir, wodny and Dennis like this.
  4. There was a podcast recently when Elly talked about how her third album is done (in six months last year) and that after this there won't ever be a 5 year wait between albums again (lol can't believe but ok!!) and that she is planning on releasing albums forever. Surely there will be something this year, not sure what the wait is but I really hope there's good promotion for it.

The most recent podcast is: https://www.music-jobs.com/uk/article/interview/at-the-yard-episode-3-la-roux (warning: interviewers are a little try hard sometimes)

5. Oh no I got excited ☹️

6. Wow, I cannot believe something is coming.

7. She is such a fantastic interviewee! I thoroughly enjoyed the podcast!

8. Still obsessed with her remix for Stats. Stylistically it's not far away from Trouble In Paradise which remains absolutely incredible. Hurry up, Elly, and bless us with another masterpiece!

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  9. Sorry to bump this thread again (third time lucky haha), but is anybody digging Elly's collaborations with New Order as much as me? I think we can count them as TIP era? It might be bias but the songs they did with Elly really stand out to me. Both Tutti Frutti and People On The High Line are so damn catchy it's insane. I'll be singing the "I'll keep trying" and "I'm a shadow of a man without your love" lines for the rest of the day every time I listen to People On The High Line.

Last edited: May 28, 2019
  10. 2014 and Trinu 3.0 like this.
  11. Her Facebook profile picture has changed, I think new music is imminent. Pop music emergency

LTG, aux, Trinu 3.0 and 14 others like this.
  12. Ooooohhhh the Instagram page has been wiped too. Somethings brewing!!!

13. She deleted everything on Twitter too PLEASE what’s going on!?

14. Omg Charli XCX, Lana, FKA Twigs, Madonna, Tove Lo, Bat For Lashes and now possibly Ely in the same year?

Pop music is keeping us FED.

15. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Yes come back!!!!

16. I'm going to need an Annie Mac Hottest Record slot with a vague skirting-around-the-issue mention of an album, a video of the single launched immediately, and an intimate London gig where I have zero change of getting tickets.

Hopefully this means she can get some decent coin doing festivals next year either way.

17. Probaby an automated wipe because she's been inactive for so long.

18. Nah, the account has been updated, just the tweets have been removed.

It hasnt been that long since she last posted anyway.

19. If the new album is anything close to Trouble in Paradise I'm about to lose my sh*#

20. Trouble in Paradise is one of my favourite albums. Can't wait to hear what's coming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.