La Roux - Trouble In Paradise (Second Album & Singles) | Page 46 | The Popjustice Forum

La Roux - Trouble In Paradise (Second Album & Singles)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by SpanishEyes, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. About damn time.

2. Words fail to describe how excited I am for this! I obviously spin my eponymous album regularly but recently have been digging into her eponymous debut and remembering how much I love it! I have full faith in her delivering us 8 immaculate songs

Lander, Crisp X, sinner and 19 others like this.
  3. Oh I actually love the album artwork, looking forward to this.

4. Seriously though, an album announcement, already with a tracklist, cover and a release date in just three months? What a way to start a new era.

Lander, K94, Humanracin and 2 others like this.
  5. I don't mind the album artwork, but think the effect could be a little more subtle. Excited to hear this and hope we hear a single soon.

6. Title and artwork are both great- track titles looks promising - album length looks like we’ll need a second album drop by the end of the year.

7. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

She's really committed to the whole "new album every 5 years" thing huh.

Madame X likes this.
  8. Love the cover art. It’s giving Richard Bernstein portrait vibes

[​IMG]

9. Screech! This should be cute and good.

And she has shed one track with each successive album! Looking forward to the one track eleganza extravaganza #LR10

10. The album art is fantastic. A lot of your (our) faves could learn.

moorje likes this.
  11. That looks like Michelle Pfieffer from Batman Returns, in her Selina Kyle look.

Santi319 likes this.
  12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

International Woman Of Leisure??

[​IMG]

SIGN ME THE FUCK UP

13. Lander, FINISH LINE, sinner and 2 others like this.
  14. The fact the cover, tracklist and release date got leaked before she could even post it to socials (and still hasn't) it a biT of a mess to be honest. It's seemingly on her own label this time around, which isn't a surprise.

luluthecat likes this.
  15. A few of the tracks on the debut kinda grate on me now, but Trouble in Paradise is excellent. Count me in for this, but February seems soooooo far away.

16. upu

upu

I'm the only one who loves the atwork?

17. Sis. Come on.

Mikal, Jacques, Lander and 9 others like this.
  18. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

I just got back into Trouble In Paradise, reminded myself of how much it slaps. I'm so ready for new music. I always figure every album of hers will be her last so this is a wonderful surprise!

Also, anyone complaining about the length, did Honey not teach you anything? I'd rather an 8-track of 8 winners than a bloated, depressing slog.

beyoncésweave, Lander, wodny and 4 others like this.
  19. I don't care about the artwork. Can't wait for new music.

I thought she was still working on the album, when she posted that pic in the studio.

wodny likes this.
  20. Only 8 tracks?

Nice surprise anyway!

wodny likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.