La Toya Jackson - Starting Over (Book & EP out June 21st) | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

La Toya Jackson - Starting Over (Book & EP out June 21st)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by tommie, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Ah, wow. I hope it brings she and the rest of the family some sort of peace or closure. I fell in love with La Toya on Celebrity Big Brother. I wish she'd get her own show or something.

2. Yes. It will allow them to carry on living in denial of the fact that Michael was a junkie. If Conrad hadn't provided the drugs, another doctor would have. He's nothing more than a scapegoat.

3. LJB

LJB

How can you be a junkie on Propofol?

4. Tommie

Tommie Guest

5. Epic!

All that walking left to right and right to left, plus the shoulder jigging, arm waving and hip bone popping must have taken weeks of intense, sweat-drenched rehearsals to perfect. I love Just Wanna Dance - if only it was promoted after her Big Brother stint.

"Muchos gracias amigos!"

6. Tommie

Tommie Guest

I love how four minutes of Toy Toy strutting is better than an entire Britney concert!

Here's her watching as a kid performs Smooth Criminal with some drag queens:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuWPhq1Q-EE

ANNIE ARE YOU WALKING? ARE YOU WALKING ANNIE?

7. I'm convinced Britney "walk this way" Spears's bend and snap choreography is simply the singer picking up bits of her weave anyway.

8. LJB

LJB

Should've known it was Grammy-award winning™ songwriter Toy who was responsible for the success of Don't Stop Til You Get Enough.

Janet performing in theatres.
    La Toya performing in front of a stadium sized crowds

The way it should be

9. Tommie

Tommie Guest

10. Now this is the way you write a classic "accept the gays" anthem. Lady Gaga should take notes from a musical legend. Mexico truly got rocked.

11. It's good to see the queen performing again but my god, Just Wanna Dance is 10 years old now... give us some new music damn it!

12. Tommie

Tommie Guest

La Toya is going to be on 90210 in late February!

13. Uhm, Queen La Toya is doing Celebrity Apprentice All-Stars.

Combine that with her new reality show "Simply La Toya" on OWN and we have a Toytastic 2013. Your faves could never!

14. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Toytoystic.

15. The line-up for All Star Celebrity Apprentice is a dream come true - I genuinely think Toy could win this. Trump clearly has a soft spot for her, as she got brought back after being fired last time. According to the Church of La Toya, there are lots of big things coming in 2013 - I hope that includes her long awaited final album - I need a full album of new Toy Tunes ASAP.

16. I'm hoping for some sort of UK gig.

Even if it's in a Church hall.

17. Queen Toy is going hard in the new Apprentice trailer! Seems like she has found an arch-nemesis in Omarosa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ISGBpPaVeM

On a side note, does anyone know where I can purchase a copy of the 'Heart Don't Lie' re-issue on CD? It's sold out online, and I need it in my life. Hopefully, this means that it's sold well enough to rouse interest in a 'My Special Love' re-issue...

18. Can't wait!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.