Lady Gaga - A Star Is Born & New Album | Page 324 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - A Star Is Born & New Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Oh holy God, I don't know if I'm ready for that.

2. I need the god damn trailer so I can just die already

3. We probably have to wait til June 8th when Ocean's 8 comes out. So close yet so far.

disgruntledblaire likes this.
  4. I could see them releasing it sooner online / via some TV show.
    There was a "tweet" that mentioned it was premiering this week but couldn't find any sources to back it up.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  5. Bloodpop uploaded an instagram story of gaga and justin tranter reuniting. Havent seen them together since like 2013

[​IMG]

back in 2007 around the time they met

[​IMG]

Lander, papatrick, Sooyoung and 29 others like this.
  6. Whew, the thought of a co-write with Justin finally coming to fruition would be gold. He’s an amazing writer. She’s really coming for blood(pop) with this one, huh?

Lander, papatrick, speedyboi and 9 others like this.
  7. The two of them are honestly glo-up goals.

8. What’s wrong with her working with Justin Tranter?

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  9. RMK

RMK

Absolutely nothing. Great pair.

10. Fuck yes, this is practically a dream team. They’re gonna write some amazing songs together.

11. Nothing if she’s going down the Ariana, Britney, Selena Gomez route.

12. He also worked with Janelle Monáe and she didn’t go down the “Selena Gomez route”

13. Pop Star Co-Writing With Pop Writer Shocker.

Lander, Rem, Tracy Jacks and 10 others like this.
  14. Nothing unless he gives her
    Sticky with champagne, it's ok, it's her birthday!

Yessss, gimme the BOPS.

15. I just don’t see her as one of those sexed up, breathy popstars singing about how many layers of clothes she can take off for 4 minutes - what he typically writes. And it’s strange considering his roots. I’m sure they’ll be very different together.

16. I guess thats what you'd think if all you've heard is Good For You.

17. Are you at all aware of any of his wealth of co-writing credits? He’s behind:

- Basically all of Gwen Stefani’s This Is What The Truth Feels Like; her most personal work yet.
    - Janelle’s Make Me Feel, a Prince-esque exploration of queer black female sexuality in the package of a perfect 80s inspired pop song.
    - Selena’s Bad Liar, one of the most brave single choices from a pop girl in recent memory - and a fantastic one at that.
    - Invitation, which is probably Britney’s most ethereal and left of centre moment in the past decade.

He’s a very varied writer with a lot of different influences and knowledge of music, experience and ability to truly write collaboratively.

18. It's is as if Gaga's hyper sexual songs like Monster, SEXXX Dreams and Dancing In Circles are not amazing huh?

Jacques, papatrick, Terminus and 14 others like this.
  19. Because Joanne sounded so much like Uptown Funk, Sorry, and Charli XCX’s debut record- all of which the collaborators worked on.
    Gaga working with her longtime friend who was once in a glam rock band and now makes pop songs doesn’t mean...she’s going to give us a Julia Michaels song

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.