Lady Gaga - A Star Is Born & New Album | Page 325 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - A Star Is Born & New Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Apr 21, 2017.

1. They’re not “Tranter sexy” songs. They’re weird and Gaga sexy. I’m not even dogging him, he makes great bops...I just can’t hear it with Gaga. We’ll see.

2. SMG

SMG

I don’t know how a co-write hasn’t happened between them yet.

PEARL, nikkysan and Secret like this.
  3. Or a feature back in the day. They were besties, no?

4. She was originally featured on “Leave Your Pretty to Me” from the Semi Precious Weapons EP, still rumored to appear uncredited on the backing vocals.

They also worked together during Joanne, but the track didn’t make the cut.

5. I'm excited to see them back together, I've been expecting a collab between them for a while. An album must really be taking shape now, exciting!

Eskillet and nikkysan like this.
  6. Oh this is all getting so exciting. I still think we're in it for the long haul though, I'm not expecting anything this summer. I'm expecting a fall release for a single.

7. The amazing thing with Gaga is the music always sounds authentically her with whoever she works with. The work she comes up with with Justin will be moulded in to her whole style. She's never overshadowed.

8. It’s 2018 and we’re still pretending the producers and writers don’t fit her vision, not the other way around.

9. I don’t think we’ll be getting anything from LG6 until early 2019. She’ll be in full promotion mode for A Star is Born for most of Q4

10. Dddd I wouldn't mind her working with Julia Michaels either.

11. It’s interesting to think how new music will be released around the soundtrack and residency.

12. Too far.

Jacques, heavymetalGAGA, Rem and 9 others like this.
  13. Gaga even managed to pull a 10/10 track out of the terrible twosome that is Guetta and will.i.am. Don’t worry that she won’t force Tranter to bring his best effort.

14. so negative for no fucking reason lol.

Also, no shade but the fact that Gaga was able to pull 10/10 bops out of RedOne, when at most he made 6/10 bops, was a miracle.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  15. I feel like we have this conversation every time a new name pops up.

16. Some people really can’t deal with her working with anyone besides redone.

17. At this point I “couldn’t care less” what names are attached because she’ll weave whomever’s dry, split-end hair into gold.

18. she will be busy with ASIB all summer, then she will be busy with rehearsals for Vegas. then she will campaign for the oscars. a new album besides the soundtrack seems so far away for now.

unless this is all for bloodpop's album. or about the rumoured summer single which seems to not be happening right now.

19. Where's this oscar nominated A Star Is Born trailer?

neinzedd likes this.
  20. Exactly. Who would've thought her working with BloodPop and Mark Ronson would lead to a country album? Producers are an extension of her vision.

pitolini and Digital_Fossil like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.