Lady Gaga - A Star Is Born | Page 1037 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - A Star Is Born

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Luc

Luc

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    Sprockrooster likes this.
  2. I checked out his Soundcloud this morning and the play counts were like 18k and the comments were full off abuse, now the count is 56k and the comment section has been disabled.
    Does this guy honestly think Gaga stumbled upon his Soundcloud whilst looking for ideas for Shallow?

MmmDani likes this.
  3. BPG Ally Maine stayeth winning!

4. That Ally reign won’t let up

evilsin, chriscrk, MmmDani and 7 others like this.
  5. I love Lady Grammyga

evilsin, Edu, LPT and 32 others like this.
  6. Crazy how she did that

evilsin, gagapourgaga, LPT and 20 others like this.
  7. Very well deserved and a perfect way to close the A Star is Born chapter (considering I think her chances are slim at best for SOTY). What an amazing near three year project this has been for her. 11x Grammy winner and entering the top ten of the most awarded females in history. Insane.

evilsin, Edu, MmmDani and 12 others like this.
  8. Nn I can’t at Bradley being a Big Pop Girl and having three Grammys to his name now

evilsin, gagapourgaga, LTG and 34 others like this.
  9. ddd two more grammys?

come on Always, do it

10. Her nearly doubling her Grammy count in a span of 12 months. Legend.

dirtypony, Rem, evilsin and 17 others like this.
  11. Not even the wildest most optimistic stan could have imagined this when it was first announced that she was going to be involved with the film. What a historic era.

jv2612, dirtypony, Rem and 25 others like this.
  12. I was so convinced she was going to win multiple razzies.

13. I love her but yeah I also thought that it was going to be a disaster project.

14. I remember thinking that A Star Is Born was an X Factor-esque reality show. Oops.

chasingthepast likes this.
  15. The fact she was the third biggest female winner tonight and didn't even leave her bed, I-

I'm glad A Star is Born could avenge some of Born This Way's snubs

[​IMG]

16. But then again, Born This Way winning 0 Grammys... it still hurts. The straights weren't ready, it was a cultural reset. It was a cultural reset.

17. Sam

Sam

There we go

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.