Lady Gaga - A Star Is Born | Page 136 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - A Star Is Born

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Joaquin Del Rey is that you?

Sam likes this.
  2. someone at the screening said there's about 8 pop songs, 3 ballads and 2 western country songs. Not sure if true since its most likely rumor.

3. OK two deleted songs out of 13 is not bad.

beekeeper, Noir and monsterboy like this.
  4. I want her Glitter. Complete with a heady, languid, pussy-popping, rapper-stuffed cover of a 1970's classic.

5. That potential R Rating is another positive sign that they want the movie to hit hard. Go in my Queen of Restricted Content.

The fact that we are hearing about PR organised test screenings at all - especially after the first cut - is telling. If WB were worried about the film they would be keeping it under lock and key until the last possible moment or ordering reshoots. If this is how smoothly the process is going I wouldn't be surprised if we get a trailer during the Holiday season at this point (getting a teaser in front of Pitch Perfect 3 would be great).

6. RJF

RJF

I will take the album and potential Oscar and ignore... everything else.

inevitable likes this.
  7. I forgot the Best Song category existed for a second and thought you meant for acting and actually screamed.

Rem, Mr.Arroz, LTG and 23 others like this.
  8. She will almost definitely get another Razzie nomination regardless but I haven't seen anyone take them seriously since like seventh or eighth grade so let them do them.

9. I cannot wait till I own that poster.

10. Out of 13 songs maybe two by Bradley Cooper ?

11. Honestly after years of being shocking and one upping herself again and again, the most shocking thing she could go to would be to strip it all away and reveal that she doesn't even need the shock value in any other way because she's a brilliant artist. And thats exactly what she's doing.

yoyobuffalo likes this.
  12. Ddd; the fact she’s went up to a highway to take this

13. Judas Pt. 2 confirmed.

14. Sam

Sam

15. A lqqk.

16. Sam

Sam

Yes it has a tutu

Tracy Jacks likes this.
  17. This music she's making is clearly making her feel herself! Yaas

sidle54 likes this.
  18. Here for ha Lady Miss Kier in Streetwear era

19. RJF

RJF

Taylor Momsen is shook.

Rem, Mr.Arroz, MiChiMadNesS and 13 others like this.
  20. Harley Queen

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.