Lady Gaga - A Star Is Born | Page 62 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - A Star Is Born

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Apr 21, 2017.

1. I wish this weren't at 9am on a Wednesday or I'd totally go!

Vasilios likes this.
  2. Skip work.

myblood, R92, LTG and 2 others like this.
  3. Well I bought tickets just in case. Literally cost $5. Can always fake a morning appointment.

4. That's the spirit.

5. I love the Jewel movie. The above is obviously scenes for when she releases 0304.

6. Tagging my LA-ers @Someboy @TRAVVV just in case.

7. Had a couple of days away from it, and coming back to The Cure is just pure joy, it's so euphoric. I can't wait to see what else she has up her sleeve.

8. Have fun being bolted in a room for 9 hours!

qetaz, popBrit, Jeffo and 24 others like this.
  9. Some of my friends have been at the tapings (Coachella and some other place last week) and said it was actually pretty fun. Gaga came out and performed for them in between shots and chatted, etc. But they were there for ages.

lushLuck likes this.
  10. There's pizza & air conditioning; can't be worse than work.

Also very intrigued by this:
    "Cell Phones will be locked in a Yondr Pouch (check them out at http://overyondr.com) so it will always be with you, but you won’t be able to record photos or sound."
    What's a Yondr?

11. It's like a pouch that locks your phone in so you're unable to use it. It's region based so it locks while you're in a "phone free zone"

12. RMK

RMK

That's actually really cool. Didn't she have multiple ARTPOP listening parties too, and nothing leaked? They have it down to a science.

13. RMK

RMK

POP
    27 24 LADY GAGA The Cure 3039 2206 833 15.638
    +106 spins
    -123 bullet
    +0.592 audience

Radio Update. @Sanctuary should we be worried about the radio bullet being negative?

14. Ooh thanks for the tag - would've missed this otherwise! I rounded up some fellow unemployed hunties to join.

imperialsteroid and lushLuck like this.
  15. I'm currently on hiatus/between shows and have nothing to do. I'm so tempted to go...

lushLuck and SyPOPhantic like this.
  16. That Yondr thing looks amazing. Wish more (all) of the pop ladies used it

lushLuck likes this.
  17. So, Azealia apparently seems to be interested to make up with Gaga for she still has some stuff for her. @mindtrappa Is there any chance of Gaga being down for this after that mess she went throught with Azealia?

18. Probably not. She only hit her up because of their mutual connection to Troy (who briefly managed Azealia in 2012) and because she saw fans talking about her.

BricksAndStrings likes this.
  19. The Cure lyric video is being used on UK TV music channels.

20. Yaaas

Cal_92 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.