Lady Gaga - A Star Is Born | Page 706 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - A Star Is Born

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Apr 21, 2017.

1. [​IMG]
    I saw this picture on a New York Times profile on Bradley. She's wearing her wedding dress so I must assume she's performing Is That Alright. Again, I hope we get an extended cut eventually.

2. My country stays being the best.

beekeeper and eatyourself like this.
  3. Rest in peace to Lina Morgana
    Go to hell if you did anything Gaga
    Rest in peace to Lina Morgana
    Did I do it? I don't know
    Lina Morgana had to go

[​IMG]

4. Also I liked Ally's golden dress with the black bow (of course I did) ddd

5. I can’t believe she’s starring in a critically acclaimed certified box office smash, on the verge of her fifth US #1 album and we're down the Perez Hilton/Angela Cheng/Lina Morgana/Natalia Kills rabbit hole (Kii).

What kind of fresh reverse Warholian hell is this?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    joe_alouder, evilsin, Lander and 25 others like this.
  6. Talent always wins

7. Gaga and Britney conspiring to ruin Natalia's career and tank Bionic:
    [​IMG]

Lucas, nbtsa, joe_alouder and 45 others like this.
  8. GLC

GLC

After some of the stuff that's happened with Brazil over the past couple of years, you guys deserve something nice.

beekeeper and eatyourself like this.
  9. RMK

RMK

Not that Natalia would have any objection starting out, but wasn't Akon the one trying to create another "Lady Gaga"? You can tell by Trouble Natalia herself had totally departed from that entire mold. Regardless, she's still one talented artist who never got the attention or treatment she deserved, and that was before the X factor stint.

10. [​IMG]

She's a VERY accomplished pop songwriter and has a good, distinctive voice. It's a shame, really.

11. Can we really hold it against her that she did everything she could to stay priority on her label? Everyone would have done the same i think.

Deconstruct likes this.
  12. Obviously you gotta backstab, scam, and scheme to stay a winner in this industry. We see my gal Stevie Nicks is STILL trying to ruin Lindsey Buckingham's life 40 years into Fleetwood Mac, for her coins. So if my other favorite, Gaga, wants to also cut off some other gals at the knee-cap, I can only support her. Legends only.

evilsin, VertigoStick, Rem and 15 others like this.
  13. Perez trying to peddle the same old story every time Gaga has a new project out, hoping someone will finally care, when he can’t even get the names of the people she “sabotaged” right is a kii

Rem, stuaw, collxtion and 13 others like this.
  14. Just watched that Perez video.

Lol... If she was manipulative and trapping RedOne into working with her... why is he desperate to continue working with her?
    Also... She was probably paranoid and annoyed that other acts were copying her, because other acts WERE copying her. lol

Imagine Gaga killing someone and then writing and recording this song about it.

[​IMG]

15. Porcelain sounded like her voice was being grated by a microplane zester. Natalia bored the hell out of people. Christina's bionic was not bad at all but I think visually it didn't translate. Maybe Gaga sabotaged but who really gives a fuck. It's showbusiness and Perez got many clicks during his front row Gaga experience. Hate his pig looking ass.

stuaw and Judas like this.
  16. RhythmNative

RhythmNative Staff Member

“RedOne didn’t work with anyone else on Gaga’s say so”

What did Alexandra Burke ever do you to YOU?

17. It's sad how many utterly toxic people she surrounded herself with at the beginning, even though they did help in some ways. Troy, Laurieann, Perez, Terry. No wonder she was a mess. So glad she cleaned house and is in a much more stable place now.

VertigoStick and allyshone like this.
  18. Perez is an insignificant arse hair. I had totally forgotten he existed until this.

Lapras likes this.

19. And those are just the hits, there's numerous Kat Deluna, Pixie Lott, Sarah Connor etc songs left out from that period.

Sprockrooster, stuaw and Laurence like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.