Lady Gaga - A Star Is Born | Page 935 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - A Star Is Born

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Apr 21, 2017.

1. I hate that this made those cheap-ass horns play in my mind.

RMK and Jones322 like this.
  2. No, no. I can't agree with that at all. It's an excellent film on every level actually. But of course you're entitled to your opinion.

3. RJF

RJF

I LOVE ACTING AND SONGS FOR MOVIES

4. I just texted both. Again.

[​IMG]

heavymetalGAGA, Sam, evilsin and 9 others like this.
  5. If only the Academy thought the same way hehe X

6. Shocking to see the banal Bohemian Rhapsody up for Best Picture. It's like a TV movie or something. The script is so generic. It only works because of the lead performance, the music and that great concert scene. The rest is not worthy of praise.

7. Well, the academy is very often wrong. Littered with dreadful results over the decades! I only really enjoy it for the frocks to be honest.

8. Not Diane setting out to lose for her tenth Oscar nom. A mess.

9. Watch her win this year.

Vasilios likes this.
  10. TAKE THAT ADAM LEVINE YOU FUCK.

11. Should have won for Grateful sung by Fashion and Motion Picture Icon Rita Ora

Syzygyz, mpl, MYCAL and 4 others like this.
  12. OIRO

mpl likes this.
  13. I think it will only win Best Original Song, but we'll see

14. Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now and Becuase You Loved Me both deserved to win their years so...

She doesn’t deserve it this year mind, oh at all!

Chris Lala and mpl like this.
  15. Would still be iconic teebs. Make room at the Blu-ray cover for the 8 Oscars noms!

mpl likes this.
  16. I think so too, unless they give Diane a 'career Oscar'

As was mentioned during the Globes, now that the noms are in the bag (specifically Best Actress), it's time to celebrate that.gif and just enjoy the show.

17. The film has a decent shot at Best Picture and technical noms, I think. Gaga will probably only win Best Song but still, being nominated is insane.

18. It has no chance for Best Picture. That’s going to Roma or Green Book.

19. Green Book after all the backlash? I think it's between Roma and ASIB with both having things going for and against them (ASIB is a big, popular Hollywood movie but the hype has died somewhat, Roma is incredible but is in Spanish and is a Netflix picture).

20. It doesn't deserve best picture as it's a 6.5/10 at most.

Lately, Ddarko77, francisco and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.