Lady Gaga - A Star Is Born | Page 936 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - A Star Is Born

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Apr 21, 2017.

1. I think Roma was fantastic, it’s my choice for best picture. A Star Is Born doesn’t even come close.

2. Poor Bradley, not even getting a directing nom though. He did a great job with the film.

monsterboy likes this.
  3. Out.

UncleDeSeanAli likes this.
  4. With Bohemian Rhapsody on the running for Best Picture, I'd say Gaga winning for Best Actress isn't even that much of a stretch.

I know she probably won't, but anything is possible.

DinahLee likes this.
  5. I’m ready to campaign for Gaga for best actress.

[​IMG]

6. I would love Roma to win Best Picture because it would be iconic for Cuarón to win after Iñárritu and del Toro.

inevitable, Vasilios and aux like this.
  7. Best Original Song hopefully on lock, and I think it has a pretty good chance at Sound Mixing too.

GRMusic likes this.

8. Even if she doesnt win best actress its nice to know she made history.

I’m also glad Regina was nominated for best supporting actress. She was great as usual in If beale street could talk. Have loved her since 227.

9. I SWEAR TO GOD, IF SHE WINS BEST LEADING ACTRESS...

The troll better not LEAK that DWYW video to ruin her chances.

10. Ladies and gentleman, I give you.. the internet

[​IMG]

sesita and aux like this.
  11. It's great to see ASIB nominated for some oscars. I seriously see Lady Gaga becoming an EGOT in 5-10 years time.

johnoclock likes this.
  12. poor Bradderz is going to go home empty handed. Make it all make sense!

13. Some? 8 isn't some. It's a lot.

Sam likes this.
  14. Eight?! Gosh, I didn't see the entire list yet as I just saw the tweet about LG making history.

Rem and Vasilios like this.
  15. She’s not winning actress. I think it’s Close’s to lose but I’ve got fingers crossed for a Yalitza surprise.

Judging by the nominations overall, the Acamedy is really into Roma and The Favourite (for good reason!). I think A Star Is Born is only walking away with Song. Googoo ha power.

inevitable likes this.
  16. LTG

LTG

I hope Halsey presents Best Original Song

17. It needs to be Yalitza, a performance of a life time. Glenn can have another go or twelve.

theelusivechanteuse likes this.
  18. [​IMG]

19. All it takes is a TV special (paging Tony Bennett) and a well known role in a revival of a previously Tony Award winning musical to seal the deal

inevitable and Mirwais Ahmadzaï like this.
  20. How long have you been saving these for.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.