Lady Gaga - ARTPOP | Page 3563 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - ARTPOP

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by TeenIdle, Jul 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edu

Edu

Artpop The Song is the best thing that came from ARTPOP.

JMRGBY, Mikal, sugarcoma and 2 others like this.
  2. Had PARTYNAUSEOUS in my head all day today, no idea why.

Secret likes this.
  3. If we're going to revive the ARTPOP thread again, we may as well appreciate the best thing to come from that era:

[​IMG]

4. Can we please have this thread locked so it can die in the pits of PJ and I don't have to be confronted by the reality that it ever actually existed?

5. [​IMG]

6. Your point?

7. Oh dear.

8. The gif was frozen and never showed "thank you" so it looked cynical to me. My mistake.

Hunterpoop and cleo like this.
  9. Omg both of those things are blocked from my memory completely.
    But okay, the app COULD HAVE been great had they actually released a finished product and not just a GIF maker. Like I wonder how much they paid the developers of that because gurl... They deserve like 5 bucks at most.

K94 likes this.
  10. The thing never actually launched for its actual purpose because of the stuff with Troy.

collxtion and BricksAndStrings like this.
  11. At least I can admit my fallacies.
    [​IMG]

Heaven on Earth and Vasilios like this.
  12. So disappointing. I blame him for so much of what happened that era.

13. I do think they should have just launched everything at once instead of that stupid countdown, but considering the album was essentially rushed out (again, because of everything going on back then), they had no time to create any of the material meant for it.

Gemini and Andy French like this.
  14. Second best thing to come from the era after "I hope your prostitution have worked"
    /"WHAT my little monsters need to SUCK MORE DICKS."

Jeffo and R92 like this.
  15. Still a massive kii that Dope charted at #8 thanks to shady Youtube practices.

16. Love that it was for a deal Troy organized, except for a song he couldn’t stand that Gaga decided to do last minute.

Andy French, Laurence, Jeffo and 3 others like this.
  17. Am I allowed to post the G.U.Y original story boards that just leaked?

Looks like the video was meant to include lots of animals (which would mean the article about the animal biting Gaga was true), and the Housewives would've had a larger role. It also looks like Venus would've been a bigger part of the video and a longer rebirth scene.

Still my favorite Gaga video.

LovePOP likes this.
  18. They recorded all this stuff – I think I mentioned before at the time of filming she was doing three full videos. The original cut ran over 20 minutes.

BricksAndStrings and collxtion like this.
  19. They recorded the housewives giving her a makeover and all? I knew the animals were on set but it seemed like the housewives only did their music scene?

Anyways, I wish this was included.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.